Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
headlight

Embarassing gamer stories

You are worse than AIDS. Seriously. At least if the forums had AIDS we could take a god damn pill to suppress the symptoms. But nope, instead we're stuck with you driving us to alcoholism over your incessant need to hear yourself speak on the same subject repeatedly. You are more fixated than autistic children I know.

Shut the custard up, this is the worst made socks dumbest lowest effort unconstructive post and is super uncreative

gtlLXYT.png

If you don't give a custard, then there's absolutely no need for you to chimp out over what other people write. Go cry to someone who cares.

Also you poorly made socks the custard up too

gtlLXYT.png

You are worse than AIDS. Seriously. At least if the forums had AIDS we could take a god damn pill to suppress the symptoms. But nope, instead we're stuck with you driving us to alcoholism over your incessant need to hear yourself speak on the same subject repeatedly. You are more fixated than autistic children I know.

Its epic how you think aids and autism are super awesome insults

Please teach us to be cool like you

Because its epic I mean

gtlLXYT.png

Shaxx used to camp ppls towns die and come back for a whole day.

never underestimate the persistence of arseholes!

If I were really such an arsehole I think it would have been harder to get along with most of those people in ventrilo while I camped their towns. We talked, we laughed, sometimes we even played drinking games and sung songs (horribly) while disparaging the character of that annoying town camper.

Edited by Shaxx

Yeah.... I mean, I guess if you're ganked at your ToL, and they are camping the tree, that could technically be remembered a decade later as corpse camping. A castle in the sky though?

I thought if you died within your own tree grid you went to an errant NPC ToL on the map, which is why you always kept recall scrolls in your bank. The castle in the sky part, no idea what he's going on about.

Click here to join the Crowfall Discord chat community

Sekket on Mourning. Bhorov on Test Server. Youma the Pirate wherever TSP has sailed.

Yeah, I was trying to think of a reason other than the obvious one why his memory would be so incorrect, but I can't come up with anything good in his defense. I mean, the FIRST thing any SB player would spout off is his server, followed closely by his guild/nation at the time. Even 12 years later, how many Mourning vets can still remember the details of the siege of Xanten, for example?

Edited by vandarr

CF_Van.png

Shut the custard up, this is the worst made socks dumbest lowest effort poorly made sockspost and is super uncreative

Its epic how you think aids and autism are super awesome insults

Please teach us to be cool like you

Because its epic I mean

Huuurrrrr I made an aids post am I cool yet

How epic am i

No U.

ncLez59.png

If I were really such an arsehole I think it would have been harder to get along with most of those people in ventrilo while I camped their towns. We talked, we laughed, sometimes we even played drinking games and sung songs (horribly) while disparaging the character of that annoying town camper.

its all love shaxx baby!

I did the same.

Heck I had that damn templare guild  Aquanet turnus whaterver doing a benny hill chase through their town with two groups trying to aoe kill me once...best thing I ever recorded. running in and out of buildings flying around...it was funny as poorly made socks

We need Caliman back for crowfall!

Edited by hillbilly

Know me and fear me. My embrace is for all and is patient but sure. The dead can always find you. My hand is everywhere - there is no door I cannot pass, nor guardian who can withstand me.

694a6f04-03a1-4af3-8e11-ddd1baa87348.jpg

You would be the first emu gal assuming this position. All of the ladies love my walls of text, especially Holam and Alyriel. Heck, that post wasn't even a true wall of text. Check out the latest argument between Vandarr and myself. :D

I do love your walls of text.  Occasionally funny and sometimes good to read to help fall asleep!

4L1c3MB.jpg

I am proud to say I was in-game when you infiltrated The Hate Crew ages ago. We were all so confused... It was epic. One guy was really disgruntled, but the rest enjoyed it I think.

-Draconic Warlords, Usual Suspects, Freaks of Nature, Disturbed Forces, The Hate Crew, TSCCC-