Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello! :)

Just thought I'd drop in to say hello!  I heard about this game from a friend of mine and needless to say, I was/am VERY excited!  I've tried many MMOs and devoted several years to a few of them such as Ultima Online, FFXI, and now FFXIV.  I was off and on in WoW for a few years as well.  I've been waiting for something new to knock my socks off and I think this could be it!  Looking forward to getting to know you and keeping up with the development of this game. :)

Edited by Lelani

Welcome! :3

I believe the forums are set to backers only can post now. So I'd assume yes, and her's sporting her badge too! ;)

Ahh the badge didn't show up before. I didn't know it was backers only now, that's kind of nice actually. :) School has kept me busy, looks as if I've missed out on a few details. ^_^

Welcome to Crowfall, Lelani! I've been noticing a lot of old UO players coming to this game, I'm sure you'll fit right in. I'm not a UO player myself, but I hope you enjoy your time here regardless, and the game itself of course.

Thanks for the welcome, everyone!  I've got a lot of stuff to read through and feeling just slightly overwhelmed! lol

Welcome to the forums.  Yay for another old UO player.  What shard?

Thank you, Hobs!  I played on Chessy. :)  I met the best people in the world in that game and they are still my friends to this day!

Welcome to the Crowfall forums! Have you backed yet?

There are tons of threads, videos, and webcasts to keep you busy for awhile anyway. :)

What Elvine said is correct, I am a backer.  I couldn't afford at the time to spend anything during the KS, so was happy that I could still do it through the site. :)