Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zomnivore

Blood Stone Blood Bowl

Blood Stones give the player an ability that allows them to pass the blood stone like a football.

Players who get near the player with the bloodstone touch them, and they fumble the bloodstone.

I'll take my payment in installments.

Because this idea is money.

Edited by Zomnivore

So we are closely ripping off huttball from swtor? Eitherway I like huttball so which ever way the devs/community swings is fine with me  :D

Holy crap... Something to actually do in EKs would be host bloodstone ball

"He's like Batman except without the moral compass" ~Juror during first innocent verdict 

Ghost's of War, PvP gaming community founded 2002

Everyone here needs to take a look at the blood-bowl videogame(or the table-top game from which it was converted). It's from war-hammer fantasy, but... blood bowl... just do it.

Might I interest you in a low-interest mortgage?

So essentially we are making football here. Any suggestions for Basketball or soccer? This could be an interesting topic.

With the way things are moving it will be possible to create a no-death oriented game style. Although, I would prefer it if it is implemented after we rub out the kinks on campaigns.

Interesting, you would choose if you want enemy npcs or not, what your rule set and limitations are, and what you would like to do with the campaign. As of now the only people who have access to creating their own campaign and rule set are those who did HUGE backing payments.

As of now I could not see this happening at launch, but a year after launch definitely possible.

So we are closely ripping off huttball from swtor? Eitherway I like huttball so which ever way the devs/community swings is fine with me  :D

To this day I log into TOR to play huttball still. So much fun and so many ways to play it.

"Lawful Good does not always mean Lawful Nice."

Wow, who knew that this would be the rallying cry of 4 people B)

Some Blood bowl fans here B)

Not saying anything, but...balls and throwing balls gives you a very ez focus point for spectating players, and would read well for dumb-non-gamers to understand whats going on.

#Esports #spectatinginanmmowhat #thinkaboutit #changethegame #changetheworld #savethecheerleader #savetheworld

Edited by Zomnivore

Let's make it different from football.

Ancient Mayans played a very deadly game (precursor to basketball) that modern native americans still play (a toned down version) today.

They used a solid rubber ball (the bloodstone should work instead) which had to pass through a hoop on the enemy team's side of the field.

The team with the most points at the end of the timer won, and the timer defaulted to the end if all players on a side were killed.

Some played with bats, racquets or lacrosse sticks, but in Chichen Itza I believe they played without tools.

At the end of the season the survivors on the winning team were glorious heroes, could have any sexual partner they desired, and had the honor of having their hearts cut out on the altar of the sun god.

There's also Rollerball, with similar rules.

I think the K-Mart of MMO's already exists!  And it ain't us!   :)

At the end of the season the survivors on the winning team were glorious heroes, could have any sexual partner they desired, and had the honor of having their hearts cut out on the altar of the sun god.

Exactly like modern day football stars.. except the hearts cutting. :lol:

y9tj8G5.png