Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi all

Hi everyone I am Seumas,

I've been on the MMORPG scene since WoW vanilla from the age of 10 now I'm 21 going on 22 on the 13th. I'm an avid gamer I play a huge wide of games from the devs EA to the small indie company like Punchface. I've been around for the releases of Rift, SWTOR all WoW exp and TESO.

I saw this game on MMORPG website and read a ton up, sat on YouTube for a few hours watching all interviews and alpha game-play and was rather excited. This game is all i've ever wanted an MMORPG to be all based on PvP. Just an fyi I will definitely be a mercenary.

I look foward to hanging out with the devs and avid fans on the forums and look forward to my beta invite. Just please for the love of god don't rush the game.

Regards,

Seumas

Hello Seumas

If'd say "Welcome" It's be dissapointing, as it is my first post on this forums.

I think Crowfall will be mine last mmorpg I play.

Have a nice day :)

Nice to eat You.

Welcome, Seumas,

You sound like someone who does their homework to find the right game.  In all that research, what interests you the most about Crowfall?

Welcome to Crowfall, Seamus! I'm glad you're so interested in Crowfall, it's a rather interesting game isn't it? Like you said, the concept they're proposing is all I've ever wanted from an MMO, so I suppose we share that opinion.

Sidenote: I've noticed the role of Mercenary is quite popular, you'll have quite a few allies and potential competition. But, the more the merrier, right?

Welcome, Seumas,

You sound like someone who does their homework to find the right game.  In all that research, what interests you the most about Crowfall?

Gonna be the campaigns! ESO had a similar idea in there end game PVP just didn't turn out as expected felt very much the same grinding actions

Sidenote: I've noticed the role of Mercenary is quite popular, you'll have quite a few allies and potential competition. But, the more the merrier, right?

It will be busy as a Merc but it fits into my life style easy as someone who works different hours and sometimes very late will give me a lot of flexibility into when I want to do campaigns.