Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
daworf

JamesGoblin...

Definitely noticed the mystery man. But is he a man? Or a Goblin?

18ecb129b61f70e92e88c942e0b3d34bfed8004e

"Darken the moon and conceal the stars; our Light will never be extinguished." - The Tome of the First Flame

LW_sig_concept_7b_lighter_zpsu0zpsinn.jp

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http://crowfall.shivtr.com

I meant dozens of my posts, but I didn't wanna say >.>

He's 2/3rd of my likes

To be honest, at first I thought it was just me, I was thinking to myself that: 'damn, this JamesGoblin guy is really on the same page as me!'

Then I noticed the guy is the God of liking posts on these boards.

Yet he doesn't have a single post so people can't give him likes in return. Sometimes it's like he's the UNICEF and only likes my posts out of pity. Like a god damn participation medal.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

He's 2/3rd of my likes

Yet he doesn't have a single post so people can't give him likes in return. Sometimes it's like he's the UNICEF and only likes my posts out of pity. Like a god damn participation medal.

I actually get a sh!t ton of likes, but James likes about as many of my posts as my regulars.

a52d4a0d-044f-44ff-8a10-ccc31bfa2d87.jpg          Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes... Than if they're upset, they'll be a mile away, and barefoot :P

I actually get a sh!t ton of likes

Your ratio says otherwise, scrub.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)