Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
daworf

JamesGoblin...

I'm glad someone posted this.

Who are you James, why do you like us so much?

What have we done to earn your endless likes?

If you replaced James with God, this would almost sound like the beginning of a religious sermon.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

that's why i said don't question him

ghost-hunters.jpg

James Goblin, If you can see us, please make a presence. Just a few word post to let us know you're friendly. Can you do that for us?

pls respond

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

Ghost_hunters_site.jpg

God damnit JG, I said give us a sign. I saw you like my post and pass over, I didn't put lambs blood over my door. PLS GIVE US A SIGN.

There is this one ultimate truth that holds the universum together, the absence of wich would cause devastation on an unprecedented scale .

You will not like JamesGoblin - JamesGoblin will like you!

(hope this helps, shokar. ;) )

Edited by Dr. Kraahk

2W1ZHpA.jpg

or he just uses likes to remember which posts he read

It took me 2 weeks to figure out I could click on the star next to threads to quick jump to unread posts. No joke.

If this was true for JamesGoblin, I just killed like market inflation.