Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
daworf

JamesGoblin...

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

giphy.gif

JamesGoblin hitting the Like Button (03/27/15-02/29/16)

May all the Goblins stay strong. The weight of the cruel world is an heavy burden to bare, especially for their little green shoulders. May we forgive the likes that will never come. For he served the noble cause, the advent of a world where Goblins like each others.

Im pretty sure James Goblin is a Texan and his name is James IRL.. I admire him as well and I think he made the Crowfall Reddit cause he always adds the new stuff on the Crowfall subreddit.

“There is a savage beast in every man, and when you hand that man a sword or spear and send him forth to war, the beast stirs.” -Jorah Mormont of Bear Island

George R.R. Martin

James Goblin is a myth, a spook story that criminals tell their kids at night. "Rat on your pop, and James Goblin will get you."

Valerie "Pann" Massey, Director of Community

James Goblin is a myth, a spook story that criminals tell their kids at night. "Rat on your pop, and James Goblin will get you."

mqdefault.jpg

Look, listen - I know why you choose to have your little, ahem, "group therapy" sessions in broad daylight. I know why you're afraid to go out at night. James Goblin.  And as for the so-called "closed" alpha test - James Goblin doesn't have jurisdiction.  He will find them and he will make them squeal. 

Edited by cemya