Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Interesting?

scribbles

As I was browsing the dev tracker I saw the post GW posted the other day in response to the guy wanting to convert SotA stuff into Crowfall stuff, or something like that.  Either way they basically said it was allowed, but to treat it with caution.  This seemed like a strange thing to accept to me, or to at least leave on the boards, so I dug around a bit.

Guni mentioned being affiliated with Anshe Chung (Ailin Graef).  We all know who she is, and what she does.  Nothing wrong with it.  But when I was looking her up and checking out the Guni guy guess what I saw?

Ailin Graef's company are one of the investors for ArtCraft Entertainment who I presume to be one of those early groups that helped get ACE off the ground.

Either way, just something I stumbled upon that I found interesting.

[@--(o.O)@]

Invest in a company they hope to use to make profit. Yay capitalism. Monetize peoples fun.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

This was not making it count.

Didn't get a new title. Don't care.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Let me go grab my tin foil hat.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

Obviously J. Todd Coleman is Illuminati and a Reptilian.

SWrkfdj.jpg

My original post wasn't to invoke the line of thinking.  It was just something I stumbled upon while reading that I thought was interesting since I had not seen a list of who some of the early investors were that helped start up ACE.

Obviously J. Todd Coleman is Illuminati and a Reptilian.

Three eyelids?  This must be how he will keep the tears of many out of his eyes.

[@--(o.O)@]

I'm not informed on this matter, and don't know if the connection between those persons really is existent, nor if it could lead to a kind of favoritism or impact the decision process related to third-party activities...

But, with 2 extremely intelligent personages at the head of ACE company, and many more among their team, I think players have to challenge them continually (like you just did Scribbles) to ensure that they always remember to work for Crowfall and not just for money and achievements. And Crowfall of course needs the revenue, the development, the growth of playerbase, etc. but it also needs the players, and I'm not talking about numbers.  :)

Edited by courant101

But, with 2 extremely intelligent personages at the head of ACE company, and many more among their team, I think players have to challenge them continually (like you just did Scribbles) to ensure that they always remember to work for Crowfall and not just for money and achievements. And Crowfall of course needs the revenue, the development, the growth of playerbase, etc. but it also needs the players, and I'm not talking about numbers.  :)

I suppose it could be seen as me asking them to be kept honest, but really it wasn't my intention.

I've got a great deal of blind faith in GW and JTC at the moment (this being the first project I've had enough of it in to back), so am not too worried about their intentions, goals, or motives.  We'll see in a couple years if it was misplaced; doubtful though.

[@--(o.O)@]