Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Oculus Rift

BryGen

I expect the consumer release to cost $250-275 because of the ramped up production, which is about in line with most other diehard peripherals.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

It's pretty cool for pretty niche types of games imo. I dunno if I'm just uncoordinated or what, but I just can't M+K it...so games I can use HOTAS/rudders on are what I've enjoyed it with.

I was going to try http://www.3dconnexion.com/products/spacemouse/spacemousepro.html with it, but most of the people I've talked to said it's not viable for games even though they advertise it as such. Hopefully they get with some developers and make something out of it, because it's a pretty awesome concept and would work great with OR.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

I'm not gonna lie, I want one of these so badly. It seems so futuristic. Hopefully no SAO business happens though hahaha.

One of le best faking Animes ever.

I had to mess with one of these for work this week for our Marketing Director.  It's definitely cool, but hell on the eyes/equilibrium after a little while.  Using a keyboard is just flat out of the question for the most part unless I missed something...so make sure you buy that nifty bluetooth controller when you pick it up next year.

Er, what's "edging"?

One of le best faking Animes ever.

I think exact opposite, i think it was one of the worst animes ive watched.

I think exact opposite, i think it was one of the worst animes ive watched.

My opinion of SAO is mixed, I mean if I was half my age I think it would be considered healthy to like it.  I think a reason some people like it is because it kind of brings up rose tinted memories of the days when they played MMOs which were actually hardcore, like Ultima and at the time they were kids.  

I've seen so much anime that I've come to the conclusion the only reason I like it is because it is about a Virtual Reality experience in a fantasy world which is damn cool.  And I tend to have a weakness for being roped in by romance plots, even if they are badly written.

As a fantasy nerd and an MMO player, I like SAO, as an Anime fan who has watched the likes of masterpieces such as Ghost in the Shell and Fate Stay: Zero.  I'd say SAO is pretty meh;  Least it is a lot better than what we got before, which was .hack//Sign which to put it as bluntly as I can, ninety percent of the time everyone standing around a circle talking about pointless garbage and the rest of the time a heavily underdeveloped plot that could of been fantastic if the studio had the balls to fully explore it.  I won't spoil it for you, but it does involve the real person isn't the same gender as their in game avatar plot which plays on a different and at the time far more common tongue in cheek issue with the MMO community at that time. :P  The ending is very beautiful and cute, unfortunately the build up was terrible, always struck me as a total rip off of the subplot in Avalon.

Anyway, moving on ...

As far as VR games I'm actually looking forward to, would include Valkyrie because of my love of the EVE Universe and it looks so far pretty well developed.  And Star Citizen ... only because I got friends and relatives who plan to play it so I am going to casually play it with them.

My hubris is the size of a 2 by 4 nailed to the side of a YF-12 jet barrel rolling into a volcano piloted by a Tyrannosaurus Rex.

it's ok to like anime at any age don't feel bad ^^

im mostly looking forward to playing elite dangerous with an oculus rift, that game is awesome and it got even better after i found away to change the ui color from orange & blue to pink & purple

(づ ˘ ³˘)づ

Hug it Out