Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Conspiracy Theorist

OK heathens, you may rejoice.... for now...

I haven't been very active. As many of you can attest to, especially if you don't know me from the SB boards, my involvement on the boards has been near null. While I've done some behind the scenes work, my primary function, which is to be part of the community and chit chat with y'all to uncover your sins to use against you and burn you at the stake... Oh wait... wrong job.

Here is the thing. I try to judge myself the same way I would judge a fellow mod, and the fact of the matter is I am not fulfilling my part of the contract due to lack of activity. So I am stepping down as mod. No, Check, you cannot claim the KS on this one. I am simply suspending my services until I get all of my RL issues sorted. Lots to do at my work (which is really the bulk of when I am in front of the computer) is keeping me from fooling around here with y'all.

So to close, let me say that Pann and the rest of the team have been great to work with, and I wish them all the best.

I'll still spread around my "Likes" and comment on the boards from time to time, and yes, again,this is completely voluntary, there is no conspiracy at work here. Like, literally. I've been slacking...

Anyhoo. That's that. Figured 2 or 3 of you would have wanted to know before someone makes a 1 page thread about it that is buried in an hour and kills my self esteem...

And before I forget: You are all unworthy. Burn! :P

It is my duty to cleanse this land of the unworthy. It is my goal to make this world burn. Your tainted flesh shall kindle the flames.

smf_banner_copy4_copy.jpg

Oh, and uh good luck on your life endeavors and all of that. Thanks for your diligence.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

I may claim the kill shot and now you are no longer in power you can't stop me.

Without the chains of burden upon me, who is to say that I can't make it worse?

It is my duty to cleanse this land of the unworthy. It is my goal to make this world burn. Your tainted flesh shall kindle the flames.

I respectfully throw my name into the ring. I'm sure my stellar record as a rule follower, polite individual, and RP moderator will convince the devs to do the right thing.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

I told you guys we needed to buy more tinfoil, this is all JamesGoblin's fault.

Take it easy CT, I'll be sure to at least leave you with some pants when looting your corpse.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

Tully! Thanks for "hiring" me!

Pann! Thanks for "firing" me! 

Oh wait, no, I am retiring on my own accord. There is no Fight Club! Dammit!

/sigh   the 2nd bestest Mod leaving.   What have the forums come to?   

Well, Courant it is your time to step up now.

They NEED you.

Good Luck CT.   See you in the forums. 

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

Tully! Thanks for "hiring" me!

Pann! Thanks for "firing" me! 

Oh wait, no, I am retiring on my own accord. There is no Fight Club! Dammit!

RIP CT

BURN THE PLACE DOWN

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

*cartwheels in with marshymallows and glitter bombs*

Wait! What! Someone demodded!  Rouse the minions! Bring forth the cannons! Light the torches!

What?  It's CT?  Oh.  And he stepped down voluntarily?  Oh geez where's the drama in that.

It's up to you SB folks to rouse the masses.  I'm afraid this one falls out of my purview as I don't recall CT ever actually noticing me.

pixS8Wt.jpg

The Chronicles of Crowfall           The Free Lands of Azure            RIP Doc Gonzo.

*cartwheels in with marshymallows and glitter bombs*

Wait! What! Someone demodded!  Rouse the minions! Bring forth the cannons! Light the torches!

What?  It's CT?  Oh.  And he stepped down voluntarily?  Oh geez where's the drama in that.

It's up to you SB folks to rouse the masses.  I'm afraid this one falls out of my purview as I don't recall CT ever actually noticing me.

You never noticed me, noticing you?

I saw all! Just not in the past month or so... :(

Basically just leaves Agelmar since the rest aren't very active either.

CT, please. I look in the mirror everyday to ask myself if I'm worthy enough to survive the purge that's coming. Just talk more about sins and stakes in the forums, now that you're uninhibited,  and it's all good. (The Confessor sub-forum would be a good start.)

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴
Read more at brainyquote.com/search_results.html#KTJ4dHyeiltlKOTM.99

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg