Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
courant101

"A developer has posted in this thread" tag

DISLIKE

We already have too much attention whoring going on.

Ditto, the dev tracker is adequate, we don't need even more emphasis being drawn to bloated threads.

If anything, I'd rather have a list of devs which read posts and threads.

a52d4a0d-044f-44ff-8a10-ccc31bfa2d87.jpg          Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes... Than if they're upset, they'll be a mile away, and barefoot :P

Ditto, the dev tracker is adequate, we don't need even more emphasis being drawn to bloated threads.

If anything, I'd rather have a list of devs which read posts and threads.

The dev tracker is adequate for the purposes it serves indeed : keeping up on news/announcements, searching for specific information given by devs, reviewing older dev posts, etc.

The tag function offers other benefits : highlighting the developers' participation on the forums, showing if a dev answered to a specific subject/discussion, allowing users to find dev messages posted in certain forum sections, etc.

The purpose intended isn't as significant as the effect it otherwise has...

a52d4a0d-044f-44ff-8a10-ccc31bfa2d87.jpg          Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes... Than if they're upset, they'll be a mile away, and barefoot :P

Seems like a pretty standard feature on MMO community forums. Sure its somewhere on the web teams to-do list.

Yea I guess you're right, they probably already thought about this feature. I imagine there must be so many different stuff to think about when we manage a website / forum that it must be hard to make it through all the to-do list.  :P