Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Archiebunker82

Graduation

Awww well that sucks! I hope you'll still have fun tomorrow and maybe catch up on your graduation in another way? I don't know how it works for college but maybe you could still organize a big party tomorrow? Anyway congrats on your graduation!

1278-congratulations.jpg

Awww well that sucks! I hope you'll still have fun tomorrow and maybe catch up on your graduation in another way? I don't know how it works for college but maybe you could still organize a big party tomorrow? Anyway congrats on your graduation!

1278-congratulations.jpg

Congratulations! Stinks that they couldn't give you that much, but awesome nonetheless.

"Darken the moon and conceal the stars; our Light will never be extinguished." - The Tome of the First Flame

LW_sig_concept_7b_lighter_zpsu0zpsinn.jp

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http://crowfall.shivtr.com

Since i have just returned to the game and was going through some of my old stuff I found this. Thought I might update the status to Graduated with Masters in May 2019.  In May of 2015 would of been my Associates, we have been through so much in the past 4 years crowfall :).