Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

HAIL, and well met!

I'm a 36 year old Shadowbane Beta member that finally found this game and became a backer immediately. I plan on upgrading my pledge slowly to avoid girlfriend aggro but I just wanted to say hello to everyone and its good to be home :)

KRIPTIKserratedv3_zps4ptlmh6o.gif

I was immediately drawn to the games pedigree as I was a fanatical Shadowbane fan (eventually after several server migrations I became to be known as Siren). I was also an emulator EARLY test team member and it pains me to watch both projects struggle. As soon as I heard of Crowfall I ingested every bit of info I could find. Several homages to my beloved SB (The All-Father/The Shadow realm/exc...) made me knee-jerk grab for my wallet. 

Edited by KRIPTIK

KRIPTIKserratedv3_zps4ptlmh6o.gif

Oh lord, another Shadowbane vet?  Haven't we hit quota on those already?  :P

Welcome!  I hope your wallet can survive the horror that is the store, so packed full of things to want.  Or you could try to get the missus interested as well, I guess...  Either way, your wallet is going to feel pain, at least if she's interested you don't need to keep hiding the credit card transactions as 'dentist visits' or something.  :D

Press to test...

*click*

Release to detonate...