Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What kind of pets/companions you would like to see?

Schliems

What Companions or Pets would you like to tame? I personally would like to tame a wolf to sniff out enemies and attack them in battle or a hawk to scout where enemies are and send messages to your guild mates or other fortresses and castles. A cool feature would be seeing your companions would grow in size when they stronger and giving you the ability to mount certain animals like a wolf or stag that you tamed from the wild.

If you have any cool features that you would like to share that involves companions/pets would be great! =)

risk reward pets.

mules/donkeys you are able to send to a keep or location your friends/guildies are building at with resources you were out gathering for them, they can only travel by road and are basically free loot if found, but the option is there.

dogs/wolves that once "deployed" or summoned scout a short range area around you, notifying you if any other player is close, but ofcourse the player would then know you were nearby also, due to seeing your pet.

pixies or some other sort of creature that can emit light for you when its night ingame, but ofcourse make you a target at the same time.

Wyverns...

What? We were all thinking it. My hope is that taming works in the same way as training a weapon. Over time you can become a better beast tamer with the end goal being an epic beast. I can see starting with a wolf, then lions, then tigers, then bears...and oh my I want a wyvern.

Edited by Rasabox

• 2 weeks later...

I'm gonna join the wolf bandwagon, my inner Game of Thrones fanboy is showing, haha. An owl or fox with scouting abilities would be cool too.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would personally love to see the taming of more special beat, like a beast master. For example, you have tamed so many animals that you have become a master at it and you can tame more dangerous, or wilder animals, maybe even half monster half beast. Not only that, the raising of the animals tamed would be amazing, the feeling being a hunter and having a companion that your just raising, just to see it become something bigger and better, having an emotional connection with it.

I would personally love to see the taming of more special beat, like a beast master. For example, you have tamed so many animals that you have become a master at it and you can tame more dangerous, or wilder animals, maybe even half monster half beast. Not only that, the raising of the animals tamed would be amazing, the feeling being a hunter and having a companion that your just raising, just to see it become something bigger and better, having an emotional connection with it.

If we go that route I hope that when a pet dies its a permadeath. I would like to not only kill your pet, but also tear out your heart.

PvE is like water to my whiskey. Don't water down my whiskey.- Ronald Reagan

Don't be a custard gonzo.- Abraham Lincoln

Pets must die!

Do you think there would be a problem with lag if there were 100 rangers in one spot all using their pets? 

Most likely. I am personally for no pets, but a lot of utility.

PvE is like water to my whiskey. Don't water down my whiskey.- Ronald Reagan

Don't be a custard gonzo.- Abraham Lincoln

• 2 weeks later...

Crap... these all look awesome and I hope you guys get to play the pet class you want.  I just want one path without a pet.

I can barely get myself where I need to go... <_< .

0f678e9787b873074149c019e1245cc58ac62d89

• 2 weeks later...