Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How will you spend your summer?

FreezeWind

I am going to spend my summer playing mmos, hanging with my super cute girlfriend, watch anime, and swimming

(Best part that my girlfriend is an anime lover and she plays video games biggrin.png so I can do those with her! smile.png  )

BQRSX6y.jpg?1

Trying to take over the world!!!

Also, working.

Most importantly though, watching my new son grow.

Fun part!!!

Elizabeth is having surgery in a month.  Not a serious surgery, but I'm SUPER nervous for her to go under anesthesia.  

Summer?

It's winter here and it's miserable.

My hubris is the size of a 2 by 4 nailed to the side of a YF-12 jet barrel rolling into a volcano piloted by a Tyrannosaurus Rex.

Summer?

It's winter here and it's miserable.

Uh..how cold does it get in the winter?  I mean I just looked at the 7 day for Melbourne and most days have highs in the upper 60's.  That's not winter friend.

[@--(o.O)@]

This thread makes me miss college

Unless you're taking Summer/winter semesters just to get it done and over with.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

Lol @ work like an adult. True that. I hope to put my kids in a year round school. Summer break was invented before air conditioning. The only reason they still do it is for the savings. Screw that, year round and put in some more classes imo. Talking k-12, not college. College is easier than high school.

I am going to spend my summer playing mmos, hanging with my super cute girlfriend, watch anime, and swimming

(Best part that my girlfriend is an anime lover and she plays video games biggrin.png so I can do those with her! smile.png  )

Yes, that's what you do with a girlfriend: watch anime and play video games :rolleyes: Tell her to add me on facebook so I can pick her up when she starts nagging you for attention.

Yes, that's what you do with a girlfriend: watch anime and play video games :rolleyes: Tell her to add me on facebook so I can pick her up when she starts nagging you for attention.

Given the age of OP...Do you want to get added to a list where you have to register where you live for the rest of your life?  I'm pretty sure that's how to do it.

[@--(o.O)@]

Given the age of OP...Do you want to get added to a list where you have to register where you live for the rest of your life?  I'm pretty sure that's how to do it.

We already know headlight likes them young.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

1997 = 18 yrs... Legal... unless his gf is younger.

his gf could be older. Why you creepin a minor's profile page yo

Lol.  I didn't look at the profile page.  I was basing my assumptions off of the summer activities he had planned for him and his girlfriend.

[@--(o.O)@]

1997 = 18 yrs... Legal... unless his gf is younger.

Now I really feel old, thanks.