Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How will you spend your summer?

Stay off my roads!   ;)

Wish I could text this ^^^ to all the football fans who descend on my city during college football and fall color seasons. 

Click your profile name>Click Manage Ignore Prefs>Find "Add a new user to my list" at the bottom of the page>Type in a username>Check options>Save Changes>Silence is bliss.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Working... just like every other summer.

Now I really feel old, thanks.

Trying to take over the world!!!   Also, working.   Most importantly though, watching my new son grow.

Wish I could text this ^^^ to all the football fans who descend on my city during college football and fall color seasons. 

Don't worry, given that you're not from Florida where the best college football team is from (Go Gators!) you don't have to worry about your roads being clogged during January/February.

[@--(o.O)@]

I feel it's also bad for basketball here in Lexington, KY.

Edit: We've had deaths, couch burning, flipping emergency vehicles, and all sorts during tournament season for the past few years.

Edited by Lycati

Lexington KY is bad for a lot of things lol

(go cats)

Like what? :o

Edit: How did (go cats) get in there!?!

Re-edit: looks like I hit quote milliseconds of your edit. To where it didn't show your edit, but still quoted it. Lol.

Edited by Lycati

My summer plans will be:

- Going to work.

- Working out, need to lose a few kilos before gamescom in august.

- Spending way too much time and money in various pubs and getting drunk with friends.

- Playing games.

Constant optimism will not solve your problems,

but it will annoy enough people to be worth the effort.

Don't worry, given that you're not from Florida where the best college football team is from (Go Gators!) you don't have to worry about your roads being clogged during January/February.

Yeah I do, that's basketball season. 

Those Floridians DO venture this way during college ball season. Man oh man, I think they don't have alcohol down there or something. 

Click your profile name>Click Manage Ignore Prefs>Find "Add a new user to my list" at the bottom of the page>Type in a username>Check options>Save Changes>Silence is bliss.

Fap frequently.

Play Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate frequently.

Draw frequently.

This. Jesus, the traffic in The Swamp has been nuts the past few weeks since graduation. Please just go away students and take your poorly made socksty driving awareness skills somewhere. I'm starting to think there's more people in this town lately. And yea, the bars are always located just right across University Avenue so the cops are always sitting on it watching. Read in the papers like a year or two ago some guy got hit by a car walking back across campus from a bar. The irony.

So yea, I always stay indoors, board up the windows and lock the door on home game days, it's just that nuts~

Summer is great when they just custard off somewhere else, but you pay for it in heat and humidity. It's a trade off.

Edited by Lastgirl~

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴
Read more at brainyquote.com/search_results.html#KTJ4dHyeiltlKOTM.99

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

This. Jesus, the traffic in The Swamp has been nuts the past few weeks since graduation. Please just go away students and take your poorly made socksty driving awareness skills somewhere. I'm starting to think there's more people in this town lately. And yea, the bars are always located just right across University Avenue so the cops are always sitting on it watching. Read in the papers like a year or two ago some guy got hit by a car walking back across campus from a bar. The irony.

You're from Gainesville?  Or one of the scary outlying towns?

[@--(o.O)@]

I avoid the outside during home games, nothing good happens on those days...

Yep. I stock up at the market and keep the dudelings close to home on those days. All kinds of drunken asshattery on game days. My particular favorite part of the spectacle is the KKK parade (of 2 members, lol) that marches down Kingston Pike toward UT campus on game day, waving a giant Confederate flag. They never make it past the Gay St. Bridge. 

Haha, gotta love the sea of orange, seen from afar. 

Edited by Iridian ShadowWeaver

You're from Gainesville?  Or one of the scary outlying towns?

Don't the fratbros like to call it the G-Spot~

Yes, let me tell the forums to hundreds of strangers that is where I live.

Edited by Lastgirl~

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

Yes, let me tell the forums to hundreds of strangers that is where I live.

My bad.  I grew up in the area so was merely curious.  You can go back to wearing your tin foil hat now though...

[@--(o.O)@]

My bad.  I grew up in the area so was merely curious.  You can go back to wearing your tin foil hat now though...

No bads here. Was sarcasm.

What is there to do in Gainesville in the summer anyways? All people do is go to the beaches 2 hours away or go tubing down the Itchetucknee River.

I don't really know how crazy the locals are if we're talking about like Micanopy or Williston or Archer. I only go outside to eat, work out and drawing sessions, I don't socialize much if at all.

Only one who put this yet we know that's what is on everyone else's list.

The mods already ip mapped us all, so we already know.

I'm honest with my needs.

"Oh, what are you doing for the summer you gaaiise~ "

"Oh, I'm going to the beach, it's gonna be so much fuuuun~ <3"

"Gonna learn how to make pineabble turnupsidedown over caaake~"

"I'm gonna fap. A lot."

Behind seven proxies etc.

Edited by Lastgirl~

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg