Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Darkfall-1 petition

kdchan

Anyone interested in a vanilla Darkfall server (aka Darkfall-1)?

Av as company is in a bad shape atm, with unpayed and low dev numbers (actually 7), but i'm sure that if they bring back DF-1 through a kickstarter, they can gain the necessary money to keep it alive and update it (and hopefully trash the crap Unholy Wars).

So sign it here and spread the word:

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/bring-back-dfo.html

Former Darkfall player amazing petition video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4zwmUaxNCs

DF1 emulator also is in a very good shape and do lots of progress:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2mekQfFDGU

Edited by kdchan

Archduchess Alice

I played Darkfall Unholy Wars. I don't think I will every give Aventurine another penny. I always felt like that studio didn't care about what any of their player base actually wanted. Before I quit (Shortly after the changes to fast traveling) I tried to find a way to justify my playing the game but I just couldn't. The server was nearly empty, the amount of time required to do anything was ridiculous, and the general feeling for me was that what we (the player base) thought and enjoyed didn't matter to Aventurine.

I played Darkfall Unholy Wars. I don't think I will every give Aventurine another penny. I always felt like that studio didn't care about what any of their player base actually wanted. Before I quit (Shortly after the changes to fast traveling) I tried to find a way to justify my playing the game but I just couldn't. The server was nearly empty, the amount of time required to do anything was ridiculous, and the general feeling for me was that what we (the player base) thought and enjoyed didn't matter to Aventurine.

You are completely right and i can't blame you. However the people who manage DF now are new developers, and they comminicate a lot more, they seems very passionate other than understaffed and underpayed (as they claimed).

I really like the first Darkfall, the combat alone along with some unique features are something that noone has replicated, the Razorwax work had some heavy flaws but overall was amazing.

I will play if they open a Darkfall vanilla server but only if they promise updates, fixes, and new content, otherwise is pointless without adequate support.

This is the last chance they have and this is the last chance i give them because i love Darkfall, the only mmorpg that i played for years.

Edited by kdchan

Archduchess Alice

• 5 weeks later...

Miserably failed as a miserably company:

https://forums.darkfallonline.com/showthread.php?411303-My-message&p=6524255#post6524255

They ruined one of the best games ever created, the only engine capable of handle 500 vs 500 players in the same area during a full siege, and excellent real time combat, fantastic races and battles.

Pray Aventurine sink and disappear from the game industry with their poorly made sucky watered DF1 clone Unholy Wars.

Time to move on.

Edited by kdchan

Archduchess Alice

Ya DarkFall was like that gorgeous girl I saw at the bar 10/10 but I couldn't talk to her for 5 years (that's how long I waited for that f#&^%ing game to come out). Then Finally starting to date her and found out she wouldn't put out for 7 +months (that's how long the grind to pvp took) and she wouldn't let me talk to anybody (was hard as F*&^ to talk to ppl) And so many other things about her annoyed me. But was the best sex I've ever had (pvp).

Still Think about that girl... Hopefully CF isn't a dumb bit@# with a rockin body.