Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Inspiration

ellie

So..I spent the morning at the kiddo's school Award Ceremony and the program had this printed on the back:

"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths"

- Walt Disney

A wonderful statement for our kids to inspire them but for some reason it made me think of ACE and their vision too.

Wonder how much these devs have been inspired over the years by those that have gone before them with their own visions.

Ok, so I am bored.  lol   Still, it made me think how innovative CF is.  History being made here.  And we are all a part of it.  

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

"My kid got an award and all I could think of was Crowfall"

you need a time-out.

Nooooo......................lol

It was after it was over.   I was also skyping w. CYT when they were doing the invocation.  But it was about the ceremony!

I am very proud of the kiddo's accomplishments.  Sheesh.  :)

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

I'll admit award ceremonies are boring. I find graduations boring. College graduations are terrible. You go there to graduate and then they have every self-important prick under the stand feel the need to make a speech. Keynote speaker, student speaker, student president speaker, college president speaker -- S T F U. I didn't spent my time in a classroom writing papers so you could sit here and make me miserable one last time. I went to my friends bachelor's and it was four hours long. It was only 200 students, and FOUR HOURS LONG. WTF is wrong with people?

I'll admit award ceremonies are boring. I find graduations boring. College graduations are terrible. You go there to graduate and then they have every self-important prick under the stand feel the need to make a speech. Keynote speaker, student speaker, student president speaker, college president speaker -- S T F U. I didn't spent my time in a classroom writing papers so you could sit here and make me miserable one last time. I went to my friends bachelor's and it was four hours long. It was only 200 students, and FOUR HOURS LONG. WTF is wrong with people?

It was kinda the same thing.  The entire school, not just the grade level.   Awards for "the most improved this"  and "participation in that"...................and the acoustics were terrible.   I looked across the auditorium at the kiddo and she had her head laying on the shoulder of the person she was sitting next to. Eyes closed.  LOL   I knew how she felt.   

I love being a part of and helping to build something great. Meeting you folks even before there's a game to play. It's pretty great.

I agree with headlight though, you need a time out :P Around the end of the Kickstarter I was spending so much time everyday with Crowfall stuff I was dreaming about it. Welcome to the club. :P

One of my friends had a Z last name for a class of 1000~ people.

Bad planning imo

[TB] The Balance
Nation of Equilibrium