Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Baby Mama Day on sunday

headlight

That is cute!

Taking my momma to Disney on Ice with her grandbaby.  Best present I could give her is time with my daughter.  She hounded me for a kid for years.  

Years? you had a kid when you were 20?

14 is the new 18.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

Will have MaT contact you. Apparently you are in need of legal representation.

Filibuster the jury until they hang themselves

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

Years? you had a kid when you were 20?

I was 24 when I had my daughter.  She had a good 6 years of harassment before I popped one out.  

6 years of poking holes in the condoms? shouldn't have let your mom buy the condoms

My mom was not allowed anywhere near my birth control methods!

Hounding you since you were 18 huh? Most be the Kentucky Derby, she hit the gate running.

My daughter is the product of an accidental pregnancy. My mom got her wish. Lol

It is my wife's first mother's day and I was planning to take her to fancy brunch and all that but she said she just wants us to make pancakes together as a family in the kitchen with the radio on.

And I said, Y'know what? That sounds perfect. :)

I'm in this for the Experience, not the XP.

This is the first Mother's Day my wife doesn't have to work in 3 or 4 years, she's due for some pampering at the lake.  I offered to cook for my mom and she was very quick with the "No, no.  Don't bother with that, we can just order something."  A little too quick, imo.   :mellow:   

Er, what's "edging"?

And now for something completely inappropriate!

27365daf9bcf4cb95b6ac752c544cc78ed6dc0b8

Know me and fear me. My embrace is for all and is patient but sure. The dead can always find you. My hand is everywhere - there is no door I cannot pass, nor guardian who can withstand me.

694a6f04-03a1-4af3-8e11-ddd1baa87348.jpg

No mother or mother in law around anymore, but took my wife to a Brazilian steak house in Austin. Memorable experience.

Mmmmmm... so good! Did you go to the one in the Arboretum or Fogo?