Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gurbatsch

Camaraderie

Will their be camaraderie mechanics? 

Kinda random but I was thinking of gestures like cheersing, handshakes, things like that. No real reason I want them but they'ed be cool (like having guild meetings where everyone could bring a glass of ale and have a cheers to start it off).

group hug

vhchm1.jpg

This is why I think anime is so god damn weird. What in the actual custard are they holding? They about to do a team circlejerk on some alien's reproductive organs?

Trying to keep this PG.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

This is why I think anime is so god damn weird. What in the actual custard are they holding? They about to do a team circlejerk on some alien's reproductive organs?

Trying to keep this PG.

It's clearly a twin-dong toilet.

Trying to keep this PG.

Don't ask, don't tell.

Trying to keep this PG.

Finding a video that didn't trigger the youtube copy right protection was difficult but here ya go. Seeing it in motion probably doesn't help any though!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRPdBXuqp-Q&feature=youtu.be&list=PLVz6CJYHE4CzeMhZnWhOehVyumqU0_SiN&t=701

Edited by oberon

I actually enjoyed the first season...

Now they have a walking, talking anus face with dicks for arms... god damnit.

Honestly don't know how else you would describe such a thing. Never watched it before and assume there is some explanation, but as an outsider, wow. 

Finding a video that didn't trigger the youtube copy right protection was difficult but here ya go. Seeing it in motion probably doesn't help any though!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRPdBXuqp-Q&feature=youtu.be&list=PLVz6CJYHE4CzeMhZnWhOehVyumqU0_SiN&t=701

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

Still, I hoped the entire scene would be somewhat enlightening... no idea what the hell I just watched.

Edited by Krethys

oiPOxr.jpg

Proud Member of KDS -

Recruitment Post - Visit us at www.kdsguild.org

No idea what the hell I just watched...

I believe we just found the source of what's custard up the younger generation. I can't believe Adall admitted to watching that. I've seen a lot in my lifetime but I have no words for whatever that was.

I believe we just found the source of what's custard up the younger generation. I can't believe Adall admitted to watching that. I've seen a lot in my lifetime but I have no words for whatever that was.

The first season didn't contain an anusdongs monster... anime always gets weird. Mostly about humans leaving the planet and having to survive in space. Kind of a modern day Robotech, but a little different.

Berserk was amazing, basically a Shadowbane anime... but then it got weird with demons and crazy poorly made socks.

I like a little weird though!

tsumugi best heroin ever,maybe even better than beloved ramiel-chan.

tumblr_reply_n27xzpm98p1s6lu0g.png

VS

jbdcinhbgllz9jm0mx5e.gif

Edited by kampfbock

The first season didn't contain an anusdongs monster... anime always gets weird. Mostly about humans leaving the planet and having to survive in space. Kind of a modern day Robotech, but a little different.

Berserk was amazing, basically a Shadowbane anime... but then it got weird with demons and crazy poorly made socks.

I like a little weird though!

Basilisk, did you see it ? I dont like anime, but it was awesome