Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hi.

Pet Classes

If only there was some option to choose to have a pet in the game

This game looks like a larger scale version of marvel heroes so far with forts.  - nephiral marts 7 2015

If only there was some option to choose to have a pet in the game

There will be! We already know there will be some form of taming mechanic, likely under a discipline. I don't think we know any more beyond that, however.

Do you only get the one pet? Do you control them directly? Do they have abilities? Do they grow? Can they be customized once you tame them? Can you create your own? I don't think we know any of this yet! Heck, maybe ACE doesn't even know yet!

There will be! We already know there will be some form of taming mechanic, likely under a discipline. I don't think we know any more beyond that, however.

Do you only get the one pet? Do you control them directly? Do they have abilities? Do they grow? Can they be customized once you tame them? Can you create your own? I don't think we know any of this yet! Heck, maybe ACE doesn't even know yet!

It was more for the poster above me, wishing that rangers will be pet focused...

This game looks like a larger scale version of marvel heroes so far with forts.  - nephiral marts 7 2015

Problem with pet in game is problem with pet in life. Spend much much time and energy on and then turn around only one second and is eaten by wolf. I loose 4 cat like this.

If I can have a Weighted Companion Cube that would make me so happy. Assuming I didn't have to kill it and the end of each battle.

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully

+10 for having a pic of a crat...

I never actually played a Crat. I had an Enforcer, and a Meta-Physicist. Crat was my favorite example of a charm class though.

I'm kinda hoping that they do more than just the 'control a single pet, with 3-4 different "types" of pet' in Crowfall. Perhaps a "pool" that you draw from when you summon pets, and different pets take up a differing amount of the pool. (Similar to how Summon Creature works in D&D. You get x number of 'levels' you can summon, split up between either a single pet of that level, two pets of half the level, three of a third, etc. etc.)