Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey everybody! Stoked for this game to come out! Probably all of you are too, uh little introduction of myself been playing MMO's for over 10years now, (im 22 now) and probably my favorite mmo of all time is lineage2, i love Open world pvp! Faction system is boring haha anyways, i'm going tank role so swordsman will be me! Excited to meet all of you in game!

LW_sig_concept_7b_zpsx4rutqxx.jpg

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http//:crowfall.shivtr.com

Welcome to the forums.  What other games have you ventured into in 10 years?

oh man the list can go on

from Lineage 2, Diablo, GW, GW2, Tera, AA, ESO, Warhammer, Age of conan, idk SO MANY MMOS hahaha

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http//:crowfall.shivtr.com

Welcome!

What's your main interest in MMORPGs? It sounds like you're pretty focused on the combat side of things.

Formerly Scin Karetyr, a native of Chilastra in Star Wars Galaxies

Welcome!

What's your main interest in MMORPGs? It sounds like you're pretty focused on the combat side of things.

of course PVP i love action im an all out fighter, other than that i have interests in craft, armor/weapon smith have always been my thing

Awesome. Well, I wish you luck and hope to see you in game! I imagine since we share a guild, that won't be hard!

Formerly Scin Karetyr, a native of Chilastra in Star Wars Galaxies

Hey everybody! Stoked for this game to come out! Probably all of you are too, uh little introduction of myself been playing MMO's for over 10years now, (im 22 now) and probably my favorite mmo of all time is lineage2, i love Open world pvp! Faction system is boring haha anyways, i'm going tank role so swordsman will be me! Excited to meet all of you in game!

Welcome to crowfall sej

oh man the list can go on

from Lineage 2, Diablo, GW, GW2, Tera, AA, ESO, Warhammer, Age of conan, idk SO MANY MMOS hahaha

Awesome games =) 

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.