Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I just noticed something

Hi.

The "Online Users" list is actually in order of last seen. Meaning if you spam F5, you can appear second on the list for anyone visiting the forum. You can also use this to see who is checking the forum most often, by watching for their name to jump up the list.

Also, the member list has a button on it to add someone as a friend, meaning you could easily sort by top poster, then add every single person on each page as a friend, if you so desired. You'd only need to go back a few pages, and you could friend the entire active forum population!

Post your favorite IPBoard Observations

I have noticed that some people spend a lot of time on the forums...   :wub:

I just come here to post silly messages and read the drama o.o'

Press to test...

*click*

Release to detonate...

I have noticed that some people spend a lot of time on the forums...   :wub:

I just come here to post silly messages and read the drama o.o'

How is he a Rook and I'm a magpie... HOW!!?!?! You'll all be hearing from my lawyers.

You're hilarious dude, you deserve awards for your degree of wit and intelligence, you truly do.

I can't stop looking at the bottom userlist now!  Dammit!  XD

How is he a Rook and I'm a magpie... HOW!!?!?! You'll all be hearing from my lawyers.

It's all in the hips  ;)

Press to test...

*click*

Release to detonate...

The hips.... *starts moving them* gotcha. Thanks for the advice!

*walks away swinging hips*

You're hilarious dude, you deserve awards for your degree of wit and intelligence, you truly do.

The "Online Users" list is actually in order of last seen. Meaning if you spam F5, you can appear second on the list for anyone visiting the forum. You can also use this to see who is checking the forum most often, by watching for their name to jump up the list.

Also, the member list has a button on it to add someone as a friend, meaning you could easily sort by top poster, then add every single person on each page as a friend, if you so desired. You'd only need to go back a few pages, and you could friend the entire active forum population!

Post your favorite IPBoard Observations

I'm wondering where is the button to view the member list, I've already been looking for it but couldn't find. I'll probably forget about the path index.php?/members/  :P

I think if you are trying to get a new start, you should get a different avatar.

Did you mean to post this in a different thread? That's okay! You can post here too if you like.

I'm wondering where is the button to view the member list, I've already been looking for it but couldn't find. I'll probably forget about the path index.php?/members/  :P

I don't think there is a direct one, but Top Posters at the bottom of the main forum page is where I went to find it. There's a link in there to the main list.

I don't think there is a direct one, but Top Posters at the bottom of the main forum page is where I went to find it. There's a link in there to the main list.

Ah yea ok, thanks for the answer.  ^_^