Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hello everybody thry finally validated my account so i can post an intro!

a little about me: my name is ai (not really but you can call me that lol) and i'm 19 years old and wow was my first mmo in i think 2012?? not sure exactly. i played a night elf druid and really liked it but nobody here wants to hear about wow right?? lol

I forget where i heard about crowfall, i think maybe i found it thru somebody sharing their pledge on facebook? i wasn't really all that interested at 1st tbh but then the female centuar stretch thing unlocked and i got really lucky and saw one of the $30 early bird packages was open again so i jumped on it. guess i should thank whoever dropped or changed their pledge lol ^^

i loved the centuarettes from disney's fantasia (see avatar ^^) so i can't wait to play something like that and have my own little castle or something to be a princess of. im thinking about roleplaying her (as a princess i mean) but im kinda new to rp so im a little nervous but i think it'll be fun. i mean immortal centaur princess what's not to love right?? lol ^^

anyway idk what else to say but there you go...... hi ^^

(づ ˘ ³˘)づ

Hug it Out

Welcome to the community, Ai.

Like any community, we have lots of people that you'll love, lots of people you'll hate, and more than a few that you'll never interact with.

Roleplayers are very welcome, especially those new to it. There's an entire section of the forums devoted to it, so please have a look there.

As for "immortal centaur princess," if that's your bag, go with it. Just make sure to add a dash of contrary to that recipe to make her more interesting. It's internal conflict that drives people and makes them interesting to onlookers - not to be confused with angst, which is usually paralytic and a turn-off.

Formerly Scin Karetyr, a native of Chilastra in Star Wars Galaxies

that's good advice thanks!!! ^^ im not 100% sure what ill play yet, i mean centaur are awesome but the fae assassinns look p sweet too........ i feel like I should wait and see more what the archtype playstyles are like before i comit to anything

it's neat reading the rp threads in the meantime tho ^^

(づ ˘ ³˘)づ

Hug it Out