Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Give these mods a break - The Crow Ghetto

I made a fansite. Sort of.  Basically, I put up a forum where almost anything goes.  Once a politics section gets up and really going here, I don't know what I will do with it.  But yeah, come to the Crow Ghetto if you want to poorly made socks post and give these poor mods a break.  Spot in your profile to identify your Official Forum username is available too.  Everyone is welcome, even thestarsareright. 

Edit: oh yeah, I think I turned the profanity filter off, let me know if you stop by and I didn't do that right.

Edit 2: a link might help http://crow-ghetto.com

Edited by huckleburied

Er, what's "edging"?

um i hate to say it buuuuuut this seems kinda like a recipe for disaster ^^; i don't see why people can't just be nice, i mean it's just a game and not even one that's out yet too!

(づ ˘ ³˘)づ

Hug it Out

oh honey...

you really don't know what you're getting yourself into here, do you? :rolleyes:

MOuhaaa too funny :)

I guest the phrase ' play2crush' make her think it is faor a papaya fruit factory or something :)

You made my day. Yesterday she said she was looking for a woman only guild, for a 'safe zone', mouhaaa

Carebear always funny :)

I guest the phrase ' play2crush' make her think it is for a papaya fruit factory or something :)

BTW I've hear ex ads (we comme in peace) are now in your guild is that true ?

MOuhaaa too funny :)

I guest the phrase ' play2crush' make her think it is faor a papaya fruit factory or something :)

You made my day. Yesterday she said she was looking for a woman only guild, for a 'safe zone', mouhaaa

gonzo always funny :)

I guest the phrase ' play2crush' make her think it is for a papaya fruit factory or something :)

BTW I've hear ex ads (we comme in peace) are now in your guild is that true ?

that's not very nice im right here yknow

(づ ˘ ³˘)づ

Hug it Out

What's the point of another forum?

Honestly I was just bored yesterday and needed some online real-estate for something else.  It can function as a pressure valve for people who want to say something that might otherwise get them banned here if they want.

Er, what's "edging"?

um i hate to say it buuuuuut this seems kinda like a recipe for disaster ^^; i don't see why people can't just be nice, i mean it's just a game and not even one that's out yet too!

Read profile-obvious troll.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Holy poorly made socks hahaha. I CANNOT AVOID THE WALLS O TEXT GG.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)