Novus - Novus Ordo Seclorum

DraceR

1Qih877.png

HrHLt59.png

Y58Pp.png

QjecL50.png

Y58Pp.png

g7ngqfa.png
"Novus" is Latin for new and "Novus Ordo Seclorum", which is our full name, means "The New Order of the Ages." We chose this name as it has a deeper meaning and it sounds cool. We are a new guild, and we plan to govern within Crowfall for the coming years (aka. Ages).
lacoF7x.png
Novus is a new guild specifically made for Crowfall. Though the guild has not been involved in other games, the leaders and members have. We have experience from all ranges of the gaming world and we are ready to create one of the best guilds for Crowfall.

A guild would be nothing without members. We have a blank sheet and our members have the privilege to write the history of this guild.
lq52Wh5.png
RcSFZWI.jpg
Name: Drace Ruzion
IGN: DraceR
Contact Info: Private Message | Skype: twistex222
Guild Focus: Public Relations, Diplomatic Relations, Admissions Manager, Merchant Leader, Crafting/Crafter Leader

wsMtc0R.jpg
Name: Fortnight
IGN: Fortnight
Contact Info: Private Message
Guild Focus: Resource Management & Collection, Admissions Manager

LQyRnTp.jpg

Name: Vadember
IGN: Vadember
Contact Info: Private Message
Guild Focus: Military & Combat Commander

Y58Pp.png

DtvI5kl.png

Y58Pp.png

Our mission is to become one of the most prominent and important guilds in Crowfall. We plan to provide an amazing and rewarding experience for anyone that joins us. One of our main goals in Crowfall will to establish a global trading network which will promote easy trading and market growth. We will be doing this with the help of one of our allies, the Eternal Trading Kingdom.

Y58Pp.png

wzkQSjX.png

Y58Pp.png

Communication is most likely the most important thing a group of people can have. This is why within Novus we have so many forms of communication to ensure everyone can stay updated.

7WUx8mN.pngUQLzttM.png7ntLMei.png

Y58Pp.png

eTp33oe.png

Y58Pp.png

To apply and join Novus, you will need to go through a multi-stage process. Here are the steps to apply to Novus.

1.) Fill out the first application form here: https://goo.gl/qqx09R

2.) We will then invite you into your preferred way of communication and have a interview with you.

3.) After those two steps, the council and a select other members would decide on your application.

Thank you for your interest in Novus. I will continually edit this post to keep it updated. If you have any questions please ask them in a post below. Also, make sure to leave any feedback to improve this post. 

Edited by DraceR

Organized. Looks promising. Welcome to the guild forums! Let the drama never overtake you ^^

You're hilarious dude, you deserve awards for your degree of wit and intelligence, you truly do.

looks neat

Thanks, been working on it for a bit.

Organized. Looks promising. Welcome to the guild forums! Let the drama never overtake you ^^

We'll try. :P

Hope to run a great guild with future members to come! I know all of the fellow leaders personally and a lot of planning has gone into this guild. We would have had a guild post up sooner but we wished to discuss every feature we wish to have. We are very kept up on any updates for this upcoming game and are excited to see what it'll be like! Hope to talk to some of you in the future!

-A little bit of the side note, we are currently working on getting a nice clean and new website design, we have had multiple ideas, but we believe we have found a design we like and are starting to get the website coded as fast as we can!-

~Fortnight

Edited by Fortnight

Novus Guild

~Fortnight~

There can be only one Order. 

Who will take the iron throne?

Also (everyone), please feel free to ask any questions about us or give us feedback about our guild. 

Edited by DraceR

Hey, if possible whenever you guys apply make sure to make a post saying you applied. I need to confirm identities. Anyways, thank you.

Any questions or feedback, please post it. :D

Edited by DraceR

• 3 weeks later...

Guys, no one seems to be posting on this topic, so I'm wondering what can I do to improve my post? Any feedback?

• 9 months later...