Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Stepping Down!

Namaslay

I have been a moderator since about the start of the forums. It was so much fun and I loved my time volunteering but due to just focusing on fitness (I spin 5x a week and a few other fun and exciting things at the gym) and health plus my kids I decided it was time for me to just kick back and be a regular forum user and player waiting for Crowfall. I found myself with little free time and would rather just sit and play a game for an hour or two. 

I'll still be around because I am super stoked for the game and I plan to post quite more than I did since I won't have a tag on my name. :)

Each mod that drops is just one more person to troll/bait.

Who's left? Just Arawolf and fanglemar? Jesus christ these forums are going to go to hell in a hand basket.

Let's just get a goon mod and put these forums out of their misery.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

That signature change!  I see it...

So you're telling me that a now ex-mod was a part of one of crowfall's supposed future spy guilds? I bet she has an IP map of everyone's alts here and will use it as leverage in game.

SHADY poorly made socks GOING DOWN.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)