Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Aiona

MAD MAX starts Friday!

Next - Vin Diesel cast as Ariel in a modern take on The Little Mermaid, with MRA director reflecting on horrors of recent custody battle.

id watch it ^^

(づ ˘ ³˘)づ

Hug it Out

by watching it you will be brainwashed into getting in line with the feminist agenda without even realizing it

those of you who already saw it: see you at the next meeting

actually the funny part is mens' rights activists are caught up in this. I didn't even know men had to activate their rights~

just almonds.

Edited by Lastgirl~

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴
Read more at brainyquote.com/search_results.html#KTJ4dHyeiltlKOTM.99

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

I think you should blame oppressive patriarchy for your ignorance.

The Matriarchy has shown me the light. Grrrls unite and we'll break down the Berlin Wall of Oppression~

So white men are just immune?

GD. I've been oppressed, repressed, depressed and CERTAINLY not impressed.

In order to activate your almonds, you have to soak it in alkalized water for 10 minutes.

There are Men's Rights Activists for this movie but they're doing it over the most inaccurate and unfounded reasons. It all sounds so familiar, just funny how it works out. You'd think they'd be counter-logical after hearing the waves and waves of feminist rhetoric online lately but both of them are just as dumb.

I'd like to think those activists for both genders with their level of reasoning would ironically get on with each other. At last, they have found equality because they are both as equally special needs!

I went in for a popcorn flick and now I came out emasculated or rather empowered as I am a girl in real life and it was good to see the patriarchy put under the yoke for once!!1

check your privelege now cis pig, its 2015 why haven't we broken down the social constructs~

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

The Matriarchy has shown me the light. Grrrls unite and we'll break down the Berlin Wall of Oppression~

check your privelege now cis pig, its 2015 why haven't we broken down the social constructs~

:wub:

I will be in the corner, quietly polishing my white armor. Hurl insults at my gender if you need me.

Edited by Sinij

Impossible

:3

Honestly, I hope this catches on more to the youth rather than this nonsense. Please let WITNESS ME and spray coating your teeth with Chrome be the next planking~

W I T N E S S  M E

I

T

N

E

S

S

M

E

oJaiCNy.jpg

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

that chrome thing looks like darWIN

cos its

part of the movie. the-mad-max-fury-road-trailer-just-put-t

which is why I'm hoping it rubs off on impressionable teens who think it's hardcore.

WITNESSED

I-Like-Silver-Best1.jpg

Edited by Lastgirl~

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

Definitely worth the watch in 3d... Not really much in the form of story, just gritty high-octane action.  I think they did justice to the mad max name. 

Also for the big Tom Hardy fans out there you may want to check out a movie called Locke...

Edited by VIKINGNAIL

Skeggold, Skalmold, Skildir ro Klofnir