Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
masterofspelss

From the preview, who would you play as?

That red-headed chick is my favorite currently, I wouldn't mind the white haired bluish girl bottom low second from left, or the white haired purplish girl same row as the red head.

Dang you're an Icy Witch.

We have 12 characters shown, so if you had to pick a character to play, which would you choose?

I would go with Ryker (Top row, far left) or Malanthe (Shadow Elf, middle row) I think those two look the most badass.

Where are you getting the names from?

I too want to know where the names are coming from. 

From prior experiences in other games, I'd probably take first-on-right on the top row, or any of the first three from the left on the bottom row. At D&D, I'm normally a heavy magic-user (my latest character being your classic, weakling wizard) and so the first-on-right-on-top caught my eye immediately. I also play a lot of elves, but I'm not one for stealthiness as much (especially with what happened with my ranger *shudders*). The stag...well, that doesn't have to do anything with experiences. It's a stag. Why wouldn't I give it a try? 

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear."

-Nelson Mandela

I don't care what I look like, I'l be picking whoever matches up with my playstyle and build choices :P

but a woman with big breasts wouldn't go a-miss

Edited by crysak

I don't care what I look like, I'l be picking whoever matches up with my playstyle and build choices :P

but a woman with big breasts wouldn't go a-miss

I pretty much have to agree with this...

I'm concerned with how they play, not how they look.  Though I'd certainly like to customize the look to fit my preferences, what I can do in combat to help my guild win the fight is the #1 priority.  

Stylebane > toon efficiency