Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Item In Cart I Do Not Want - Remove Item Button Not Working

Loaded the interface tonight to find a new cart symbol with (1) item in it. I'm worried because I never loaded this item into the cart and I do not want it. Repeated attempts to load the site and click "remove item" do not in fact remove the item from the cart.

I encountered something similar when I was testing the webstore but my problem was the item turns zero then wait for a few seconds and the page refreshed and the item appeared to be (1) again. It would be great if website workers can check this potential glitch out.

Forum_Signature.png

Chalcitis - A Treasure Hunting Guild, visit Forum Post

I am currently having this same problem as well. Back in march i bought the kickstarter package, then recently upgraded the bronze backer. Now ever since i paid for that pledge this shopping cart has an item in it and i cant seem to remove it. Was wondering if you guys found a solution or an understanding of why this happened? =(

Updated******

I think the store is bugged because i just added a pack pig into my cart and its not removing the item off the list... so theres a problem with the crowfall store.... hopefully they will fix this problem and i emailed them about this current situation.

Edited by Schliems

That's weird. I'm curious to know what item has been mysteriously added to your cart.  :P

It's a 2015 Emerald Package. Which, naturally if I was going that route would be a KS upgrade and not 2015. You can imagine my relief that I've got not payment method saved with the account.

It's a 2015 Emerald Package. Which, naturally if I was going that route would be a KS upgrade and not 2015. You can imagine my relief that I've got not payment method saved with the account.

I agree that accidentally purchasing a 2015 Emerald, on top of a KS Sapphire, would be an uncomfortable situation.  :lol:

Hopefully they remove those items from your and Schliems' cart soon!

Same, I don't remember clicking on something to add it to my cart but I suppose I could have been just trying to test the functionality of the site. Now that it's there it can't be removed.

alright guys just message the support if your also having this problem. i think they are working onto to fix this bug but they responded with this issue quickly and removed my items from the cart! i would give them 10/10 for customer to actually responding so quickly to our issues =)

alright guys just message the support if your also having this problem. i think they are working onto to fix this bug but they responded with this issue quickly and removed my items from the cart! i would give them 10/10 for customer to actually responding so quickly to our issues =)

Yea they have an amazing Customer Service. I've read many messages on Facebook / MMORPG.com / Kickstarter saying that the support team is looking through the issue and responding very very quickly and efficiently.