Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Adall

The Torched Observers

yeah make it something respectable like an anime girl

Find headlight his next ava and I'll make him use it. Make sure it's good.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

Still can't take you serious with that ava

This. A million times over this. I keep wondering if its hello kitty meets my little pony but I never ask because.... I'm too busy pretending it doesnt exist.

^Sounds like a good mini game for CF. I know Todd wants a mini game ... you can see it in his eyes.

I can see it, your eyes are as keen as your hair is red ^^ lol

You're hilarious dude, you deserve awards for your degree of wit and intelligence, you truly do.

headlight's new avatar contest: go.

Aiona didn't take me serious. She sent me a friend request, obv wants to be part of the Kool kids cuz goonies aren't cutting it.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

GMBgBTVl.jpg

Best of both worlds :)

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

I tried?  lol

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

Aiona didn't take me serious. She sent me a friend request, obv wants to be part of the Kool kids cuz goonies aren't cutting it.

but goonies never say die

(づ ˘ ³˘)づ

Hug it Out

just play it safe with something unimaginative and uninspired but still pulls in bait like no other.

here you go: photo.jpg

or you can try for the dankest meme currently

here you go: j33vesu.jpg

Edited by Lastgirl~

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴
Read more at brainyquote.com/search_results.html#KTJ4dHyeiltlKOTM.99

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

It has been a long road guys, and thank you for all the support. You all feel like family to me and I hate doing this, but I have to leave TO. This was a hard decision, but for now the guild will rest on the shoulders of the High Council, good luck everyone!

It has been a long road guys, and thank you for all the support. You all feel like family to me and I hate doing this, but I have to leave TO. This was a hard decision, but for now the guild will rest on the shoulders of the High Council, good luck everyone!

Another guild down.

C ya suckaaaa