Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Torched Observers

Adall

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I too love the pastries and burning things... but we won't be burning pastries right? Because thats just an abomination

You're hilarious dude, you deserve awards for your degree of wit and intelligence, you truly do.

Clearly this guild operates in the kitchen then.

(if you're going to be accused of something, might as well earn it)

Valor is slowly turning into one of us and enjoying it.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

Your meals are burnt, sir. Good day.

Maybe I will reconsider if I am the guild Bard. My singing skills have been thoroughly demonstrated in the Crowaoke thread.

No need to reconsider, you are already a member. We will need bards, so you can be one!

I'll consider joining only if our fearless leader is a master verbal-back pedaler. It's a very sought after quality in my book.

You're hilarious dude, you deserve awards for your degree of wit and intelligence, you truly do.

I also heard women have smaller feet so they can stand closer to the oven...

*ducks*

[@--(o.O)@]

Agreed. You need to lash out at certain groups and then blame it on a gluten free diet it or something.

And you must always believe you are right, even if your are blatantly wrong. It portrays weakness in the ranks and that can't be tolerated.

Agreed. You need to lash out at certain groups and then blame it on a gluten free diet it or something.

"Cardio and an accidental gluten free diet? Yeah, congrats bro...the only thing you managed to cut... was your hooligan off"

SUPER SET!!! *BANG*

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)