Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Adall

The Torched Observers

Oh here's a tip for GL. Make sure you don't tell the high council anything. When they question you just /ignore or spend an hour in a temper rage, so they never question you again ... ok. 

Works well. ;)

Edited by ozzie mozzie

That is how I lead at work too ozzie, does wonders for my team! Nothing drives results like good old fashioned fear!

^^^ Please discuss this next week on C and C.  

I'd like to actually cover some of the happenings of the forums and the early guilds on the show for a few minutes each week.  The call in feature of the show makes it pretty easy to do.

^^ Yes!    Those 3 would be perfect!   7B , Adall and Drogenn!   I endorse this.

If someone can broker that, I'd give them time to hash poorly made socks out... good luck though. lol

What an honor, I would love a chance to talk about The Torched Observers in a mainstream format! This could be really big for us!

Who is 7B? I would like a chance to speak with him/her before we go on the air. Anything we can do to further guild awareness!

I'd like to actually cover some of the happenings of the forums and the early guilds on the show for a few minutes each week.  The call in feature of the show makes it pretty easy to do.

When you guys posted that WoW = Crowfall thread there were a lot of people trolling your co-casters in that thread.  I'm not sure they even realize to this day that they were being trolled because they kept responding and talking about it on the show as if it were a serious issue (the clickbait title), i found it funny that lakez on the show recently said he doesn't respond to trolls when he had a hard time letting go in that thread. 

Your show should keep it relevant to crowfall development and sure if you want to go into forum happenings that's cool too, but you shouldn't really give attention to a few run-of-the-mill trolls as they won't be relevant at all to the progression of the game.  If you can't tell by now their guild name is a spoof of "the lantern watch" and they are basically just indirectly and often times directly just harassing that guild and some of its members and ex-members. 

(...)

Your show should keep it relevant to crowfall development and sure if you want to go into forum happenings that's cool too, but you shouldn't really give attention to a few run-of-the-mill trolls as they won't be relevant at all to the progression of the game.  If you can't tell by now their guild name is a spoof of "the lantern watch" and they are basically just indirectly and often times directly just harassing that guild and some of its members and ex-members. 

But trolls get views and views increase ratings. All tv personalities love ratings. Want an example?

To me, this thread is perfect. I can only speak for myself.