Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Torched Observers

When you guys posted that WoW = Crowfall thread there were a lot of people posting your co-casters in that thread.  I'm not sure they even realize to this day that they were being trolled because they kept responding and talking about it on the show as if it were a serious issue (the clickbait title), i found it funny that lakez on the show recently said he doesn't respond to trolls when he had a hard time letting go in that thread. 

Your show should keep it relevant to crowfall development and sure if you want to go into forum happenings that's cool too, but you shouldn't really give attention to a few run-of-the-mill trolls as they won't be relevant at all to the progression of the game.  If you can't tell by now their guild name is a spoof of "the lantern watch" and they are basically just indirectly and often times directly just harassing that guild and some of its members and ex-members. 

Thank you for joining the guild Sheen! Welcome!

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for joining the guild Sheen! Welcome!

Hands down my favorite post of the thread. Our Benevolent leader even befriends the most troublesome of critics in the name of family. Welcome Sheen! Enjoy your stay!

You're hilarious dude, you deserve awards for your degree of wit and intelligence, you truly do.

When you guys posted that WoW = Crowfall thread there were a lot of people posting your co-casters in that thread.  I'm not sure they even realize to this day that they were being trolled because they kept responding and talking about it on the show as if it were a serious issue (the clickbait title), i found it funny that lakez on the show recently said he doesn't respond to trolls when he had a hard time letting go in that thread. 

Your show should keep it relevant to crowfall development and sure if you want to go into forum happenings that's cool too, but you shouldn't really give attention to a few run-of-the-mill trolls as they won't be relevant at all to the progression of the game.  If you can't tell by now their guild name is a spoof of "the lantern watch" and they are basically just indirectly and often times directly just harassing that guild and some of its members and ex-members.

oh, the irony...

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

Still interested...

Is there a guild motto?  What will be yelled when running carelessly into combat?

Burn?  I am sure Adall is taking suggestions.  He's so good like that.   

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

Still interested...

Is there a guild motto?  What will be yelled when running carelessly into combat?

I suggest,

maxresdefault.jpg

You're hilarious dude, you deserve awards for your degree of wit and intelligence, you truly do.

This guild sounds amazing

Plus fire is so badass, will you guys be sporting flame decals on your armor and banner? Kind of a deal breaker.

Edited by Lastgirl~

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴
Read more at brainyquote.com/search_results.html#KTJ4dHyeiltlKOTM.99

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

We've received a lot of feedback actually about what our show should and shouldn't do.  It would be easy to just tell everyone "We know what we want our show to be and we're going to do what we want!", but in reality we do consider all the feedback and apply it in our own way.

That being said, our show is not a "Crowfall Development" webcast.  It's a Crowfall webcast and so we'll on occasion branch out from talking about CF development and discuss pertinent things to the community.  I think most everyone would enjoy hearing both sides of the 7B/LW story, which is why I was open to having a short segment allowing people to get it all out there.

TL:DNR We know what we want our show to be and we're going to do what we want!

We've received a lot of feedback actually about what our show should and shouldn't do.  It would be easy to just tell everyone "We know what we want our show to be and we're going to do what we want!", but in reality we do consider all the feedback and apply it in our own way.

That being said, our show is not a "Crowfall Development" webcast.  It's a Crowfall webcast and so we'll on occasion branch out from talking about CF development and discuss pertinent things to the community.  I think most everyone would enjoy hearing both sides of the 7B/LW story, which is why I was open to having a short segment allowing people to get it all out there.

TL:DNR We know what we want our show to be and we're going to do what we want!

Yea the trick is figuring out what is pertinent to the community.  If your show is to grow as the game grows you gotta be on the ball. 

Drama is what people talk about when there's little news. Avoiding drama keeps it classy but it would not hurt to discuss the community culture without it turning into a flame war.

Yea the trick is figuring out what is pertinent to the community.  If your show is to grow as the game grows you gotta be on the ball. 

And how is that pertinent to this thread, if you're hung up on pertinence which some people find you and pertinence to the community like oil and water. So you're one to talk about pertinence~ Maybe you can chime in on their show and give them something to discuss if you're concerned about them keeping the pulse of the forums. I say these lads are already doing a bang up job.

Speaking of pulse...sheen ain't too keen m80

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴
Read more at brainyquote.com/search_results.html#KTJ4dHyeiltlKOTM.99

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

And how is that pertinent to this thread, if you're hung up on pertinence which some people find you and pertinence to the community like oil and water. So you're one to talk about pertinence~ Maybe you can chime in on their show and give them something to discuss if you're concerned about them keeping the pulse of the forums. I say these lads are already doing a bang up job.

Speaking of pulse...sheen ain't too keen m80

how is anything pertinent to a troIIing thread......? cheap laughs to keep boredom away

I will certainly take suggestions to our battlecry!

It is TorchED Observers!

Pepperoni, sorry to see you go, but you are always welcome back! Thanks for being such a strong and courageous member. Fight the good fight wherever you go!

Lastgirl~, in review of your application, we just cannot have that kind of hostility within the guild. Unfortunately your request is denied.