Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Torched Observers

how is anything pertinent to a troIIing thread......? cheap laughs to keep boredom away

shut up sheen

^^^  You caught in quick like, Lastgirl

.  I think most everyone would enjoy hearing both sides of the 7B/LW story, which is why I was open to having a short segment allowing people to get it all out 

Suspicious, now that I remember you are one of the 2 "leaders" 7B purported to be speaking with re guild leading and such stuffz.  Was this your  idea or his?

Regardless, I think a "discussion"  re his untimely and out rightly mean comments could be material for your show.  He might think he would be saving face but in reality he just might burn!   Bwhahahaha!

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea the trick is figuring out what is pertinent to the community.  If your show is to grow as the game grows you gotta be on the ball. 

I swear to Christ, sheen is John Madden. After I realized how similar they are, it kills me every time he posts. It's like a bunch of "No poorly made socks, Sherlock" comments.

"If this team doesn't put points on the board I don't see how they can win."

"If the quarterback throws the ball in the endzone and the Wide Receiver catches it....... It's a touchdown."

"When you have great players, playing great, well that's great football!"

Edited by primal

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

tbh I wouldn't want to see a podcast surrounding the LW drama. Mostly because there isn't any. If there is, it's from people that were in that previous guild that got 100 pages, and the people that reformed, created their new one, and then left or were booted out. That's just internal drama. Any drama vs LW is made up. I'd personally rather watch MaT and Vandarr re-hash more sbemu banes than to hear two dudes make up reasons to hate each other over fake guilds that have zero presence in gaming.

Lastgirl~, in review of your application, we just cannot have that kind of hostility within the guild. Unfortunately your request is denied.

psh whatever, I bet you nerds weren't going to use flame decals anyways. I don't need you~

Edited by Lastgirl~

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴
Read more at brainyquote.com/search_results.html#KTJ4dHyeiltlKOTM.99

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

I'd personally rather watch MaT and Vandarr re-hash more sbemu banes

It's only a one or 2 hour show?    Might have to be a 2 or 3 parter, just sayin

Edited by ellie

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

^^^  You caught in quick like, Lastgirl

Suspicious, now that I remember you are one of the 2 "leaders" 7B purported to be speaking with re guild leading and such stuffz.  Was this your  idea or his?

Regardless, I think a "discussion"  re his untimely and out rightly mean comments could be material for your show.  He might think he would be saving face but in reality he just might burn!   Bwhahahaha!

I did talk with 7B about pitfalls I've either personally experienced or witnessed when attempting to start a new guild.  I find value in new guilds being successful, so I try to be as supportive as I can. 

That being said, I've got a show to run and I reached out to him without response yet, so you can put that particular tinfoil hat away for now. :)

I did talk with 7B about pitfalls I've either personally experienced or witnessed when attempting to start a new guild.  I find value in new guilds being successful, so I try to be as supportive as I can. 

That being said, I've got a show to run and I reached out to him without response yet, so you can put that particular tinfoil hat away for now. :)

No hat here, I hate them lol   He did talk about talking to you though :)   As you have just verified!

tbh I wouldn't want to see a podcast surrounding the LW drama. Mostly because there isn't any.

Any drama vs LW is made up.

This is what makes the whole thing so custard hilarious to me. It is literally absolutely nothing, and has no effect on anyone whatsoever, but god damn is the rage it draws in like gold. LW is just some care bear guild I'll probably never run into, with members that have done absolutely nothing but take the bait and sit in the cross hairs.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

But tin foil goes so good with spy fear. I mean I've seen like 6 guilds that want to be all about the spying so far so they must be on to something.

He did find a messy way to rally all the Shadowbane players together, which is pretty amusing.

But tin foil goes so good with spy fear. I mean I've seen like 6 guilds that want to be all about the spying so far so they must be on to something.

He did find a messy way to rally all the Shadowbane players together, which is pretty amusing.

against him? Nah. Just the efforts of a small few. He was the one who made the quote sig bait.

Hey all I'm super excited about this guild but I'm worried that our founder may not be cut out for leadership

Who wants to launch a coup

Hey all I'm super excited about this guild but I'm worried that our founder may not be cut out for leadership

Who wants to launch a coup

For all coups, please refer to Eonwe on the High Council. He is in charge of all internal undermining.

And how is that pertinent to this thread, if you're hung up on pertinence which some people find you and pertinence to the community like oil and water. So you're one to talk about pertinence~ Maybe you can chime in on their show and give them something to discuss if you're concerned about them keeping the pulse of the forums. I say these lads are already doing a bang up job.

Speaking of pulse...sheen ain't too keen m80

I don't really think they are doing a bang up job because i watched lakez and draegen get pretty worked up and really misread what was going on in their thread.  I do appreciate that they take the time to produce a show that talks about what's going on with crowfall though.