Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Torched Observers

Adall

This thread isn't delivering enough.

It must need some cowbell...

You're hilarious dude, you deserve awards for your degree of wit and intelligence, you truly do.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Cardio and an accidental gluten free diet? Yeah, congrats bro...the only thing you managed to cut... was your hooligan off"

SUPER SET!!! *BANG*

HAHA! BroScience.........Welcome to Church!

Geez gone for 8 hours and it's all happening.

I have to agree with Headlight and Sheen about discussing the internal conflict in LW. Nobody honestly cares.

7B is new to being a GL, so I think that putting him on a podcast to talk about guilds would hardly be beneficial to anyone.

Perhaps, it would be more beneficial to talk with GL's that have been around a while and proven.

It would be interesting to hear their different methods of organizing and maintaining a guild. How they deal with unique and different personalities within their own guilds.

288mqgz.png

Geez gone for 8 hours and it's all happening.

I have to agree with Headlight and Sheen about discussing the internal conflict in LW. Nobody honestly cares.

7B is new to being a GL, so I think that putting him on a podcast to talk about guilds would hardly be beneficial to anyone.

Perhaps, it would be more beneficial to talk with GL's that have been around a while and proven.

It would be interesting to hear their different methods of organizing and maintaining a guild. How they deal with unique and different personalities within their own guilds.

kinda interested to hear what he has to say about the lw debacle tho

(づ ˘ ³˘)づ

Hug it Out

Just tell me what episode it is, Ill definitely watch it. Maybe give you a like, boost those nice youtube ratings

You're hilarious dude, you deserve awards for your degree of wit and intelligence, you truly do.

I'm not "afraid" of getting banned but it wouldn't be very intelligent to do so.

It used to be that to play football you should be the most competitive and meanest person to the other guy (including physically), now we are seeing that some of the top athletes are able to play at a level far greater than before without all of the negativity or bad manners.

In gaming you see similar shifts. No longer do you just have to talk trash and use anger and hatred to fuel people to get to the next level.

So you have personal experience playing high level football?? I doubt that you would be so presumptious to educate us on what it takes to be a competitive football player without actually playing on a team = or > D1A. On the other hand, you could be one of those armchair quarterbacks like Al Bundy that equates all he knows about football from his days playing at some back woods school like Polk High, or maybe you didn't play at all. It's either that or you could just be one of those people who likes talking out of their ass in an effort to impress people. Edited by caledon

^^^ Mod Mode already

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

So you have personal experience playing high level football?? I doubt that you would be so presumptious to educate us on what it takes to be a competitive football player without actually playing on a team = or > D1A. On the other hand, you could be one of those armchair quarterbacks like Al Bundy that equates all he knows about football from his days playing at some back woods school like Polk High, or maybe you didn't play at all. It's either that or you could just be one of those people who likes talking out of their bottom in an effort to impress people.

Yea man I must be trying to impress people by making a very simple comparison to the evolution of player behavior in football.  I find your response to be quite strange tbh. 

Dat Mod Mode, again :(  ^^^

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

Welcome caledon! Please guys, let us not fight amongst ourselves. We cannot conquer if we are so divided!

^^^ Mod Mode already

No. He's been to the same haute couture school of guild leading as someone else. He's doing a great spoof impression.

288mqgz.png

Dat Mod Mode, again :(  ^^^

Damn, can you be in a guild for more than a few days without trying to crucify the leader?

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

Damn, can you be in a guild for more than a few days without trying to crucify the leader?

LOL!    Mods get crucified not GL's.     

LOL!    Mods get crucified not GL's.     

/hailmary

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)