Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Inventory- & Banksize

oh lord. This thread is about adding complication to a game that doesn't need additional complication. Adding user interface usability is the surest way to drive away customers.

I want this game to succeed. That means they need subscribers. If you want to stomp around in your loincloth underwear demanding the stone ages return to being, go play god damn Darkfall 1.0. The same people asking for this non-grid like inventory are the same people demanding bartering. What is it with you people and pre-civilization? If you want the stone ages go make a Cave-man MMO and get off my lawn.

Let's also just point out that they've clearly already designed a UX/UI for inventory management. I do not want them spending additional funds on such a trivially obvious choice to REDO what they've already clearly moved on from. Pleasing the sub-humans in these threads alienates the greater majority of their paying customer base who are clearly use to modern conveniences that today's MMOs bring..

Edited by scree

oh lord. This thread is about adding complication to a game that doesn't need additional complication. Adding user interface usability is the surest way to drive away customers.

I want this game to succeed. That means they need subscribers. If you want to stomp around in your loincloth underwear demanding the stone ages return to being, go play god damn Darkfall 1.0. The same people asking for this non-grid like inventory are the same people demanding bartering. What is it with you people and pre-civilization? If you want the stone ages go make a Cave-man MMO and get off my lawn.

Let's also just point out that they've clearly already designed a UX/UI for inventory management. I do not want them spending additional funds on such a trivially obvious choice to REDO what they've already clearly moved on from. Pleasing the sub-humans in these threads alienates the greater majority of their paying customer base who are clearly use to modern conveniences that today's MMOs bring..

With this post the only thing you've shown is profound ignorance and ego. Well done. Edited by Fenris DDevil

y9tj8G5.png