Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Buy Crowfall for a friend! - Official discussion thread

It works!

....and 2FA is coming sooner than I thought, GG.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

2FA is awesome tech and I'm happy to see you folks on the ball with announcing it!

I'm not sure if I have another $500 early bird in me but I can always look around for a buddy I guess.

Thanks for keeping us up to date!

Does 2FA mean that I will be unable to log on from a computer other than my own if I do not own a telephone, have a telephone incapable of performing 2FA, or do not know how to use one for 2FA?

It would be quite troublesome for me, considering that I am not at my original computer all of the time (For example, when visiting my parents on Holidays, or attending school).

Edited by sneaky_squirrel

How Can Mounts Add to the Crowfall Experience?  Caravans, Hunting Boars, and more.

How Complex can Mining be in Crowfall?  Mining difficulty, fatigue, infrastructure.

Pann, minor editing note:

At the same time, we will also be launching two-factor authentication (2FA) to allow you to secure your account with a secondary device (i.e. your PC or mobile phone.)  Our 2FA system will work very much like the implementations that areused for other popular MMOs.

Need a space between are and used there.  :P

http://www.twitch.tv/Waikikamukau Yes, it's Why-Kick-Uh-Moo-Cow / Twitter: @TheMukau

Pann, minor editing note:

At the same time, we will also be launching two-factor authentication (2FA) to allow you to secure your account with a secondary device (i.e. your PC or mobile phone.)  Our 2FA system will work very much like the implementations that areused for other popular MMOs.

Need a space between are and used there.  :P

Fixed! Thanks. =)

Does 2FA mean that I will be unable to log on from a computer other than my own if I do not own a telephone, have a telephone incapable of performing 2FA, or do not know how to use one for 2FA?

It would be quite troublesome for me, considering that I am not at my original computer all of the time (For example, when visiting my parents on Holidays, or attending school).

More details coming on this later, just like the update says.  Hopefully it will work for you.

Gordon Walton, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Any idea when can we expect the system that lets us turn unwanted bundle bonuses into credits to exchange for something else and how much the %of value will be transfered? For example soundtrack is 10$. If i turn it into credits, will i get 10$ back, 8$, 5$ or..?

As always, thanks for the updates.

Edited by Navtyr

Welcome the hunger

Todd is Love, Todd is Life.

Any idea when can we expect the system that lets us turn unwanted bundle bonuses into credits to exchange for something else and how much the %of value will be transfered? For example soundtrack is 10$. If i turn it into credits, will i get 10$ back, 8$, 5$ or..?

In the works but still several weeks out.  First we have to let you apply your pledge package fully to your account (i.e. unbundle it) which is coming soon.  Not everything will be usable as credits and likely we will offer specific item credits only from time to time.

As someone who has yelled a few times for 2FA already.. I applaud and thank you graciously.

Implementing now, while likely hard, is easier than dealing with the support issues as the game comes to fruition and those nasty people start to hack, swindle and steal accounts.  

My thanks,

~Icky

kaGO5WE.png

nice... any eta that this 'kickstarter friends' will last? the crowfall checkout process is giving me errors again...

It was supposed to be in the update (we're fixing that now), all Kickstarter updates/package purchases will stop at the end of June.

Ha ha, you think we basement dwellers have friends. That's cute~

(Very cool though, 2FA looks great. Extra security's always good.)

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴
Read more at brainyquote.com/search_results.html#KTJ4dHyeiltlKOTM.99

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

Since I missed the initial KS pledge period, I would be VERY interested in making a friend who could gift me a KS package (to whom I would provide the funds of course)! If anyone is willing to do that, let's talk!

I am in the same situation. Though I'm off to the rainforest for a few weeks tomorrow, so will be off-grid, but will take up any offer on my return.

AVT INVENIAM VIAM AVT FACIAM