Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

No option to purchase 2nd KS

http://crowfall.com/#/payment doesn't show any option to purchase a 2nd KS package. It's showing me sapphire and higher upgrades for my KS amber account, and then the list of stretch goals, and that's it.

There is a $38 non-KS "contributor" package from crowfall.com on the same account. Is it possible that's confusing the system?

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully

For me the same thing, with one exception: I don't even have a second package, just my normal one. Only upgrade option.

Edit: maybe this picture can help you finding the error, it's confusing me that I have multiple Badges of one type for some of them

(not for  gold, but for amber for example)WCXpwLl.jpg

Edited by Dwayna

GWH5xXf.jpg?1

,,...You get killed over and over again, that doesn't mean the game is unbalanced - it means that You are a bad player" -JTC

Yep, I'm all squared away. Thanks again for getting this straightened out.

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully

@Dwayna your account does have some issues but I'll get them corrected tomorrow.

Did you already correct something? Because for me nothing changed :P

GWH5xXf.jpg?1

,,...You get killed over and over again, that doesn't mean the game is unbalanced - it means that You are a bad player" -JTC

Did you already correct something? Because for me nothing changed :P

Give them a while till they respond.

be a bit patient about it =) ^^

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

Give them a while till they respond.

be a bit patient about it =) ^^

I am, it's just that he said he will be doing it tomorrow (3 days ago) -  so he gave an exact date for when it would be corrected.

I just wanted to remind him.

GWH5xXf.jpg?1

I am, it's just that he said he will be doing it tomorrow (3 days ago) -  so he gave an exact date for when it would be corrected.

I just wanted to remind him.

my bad I didn't see the date, I apologize.

and..

@Jihan your account is good, @Dwayna your account does have some issues but I'll get them corrected tomorrow.

Here is what I've understand from this.

Either he's personally going to correct to those who have same problem as you do have or the web development going to do so.

Edited by Mox

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.