Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Icecream trucks in Crowfall?

mythx

I feel bad almost it has been almost two week since I posted here - I hope you all miss me

friends and foes in our adorable Crowfall community. 

I've good friends in ACE for my part, lol.

So the future looks promising indeed.  ^_^

MQfHl7c.png

New Discipline: Ice Cream Truck Driver

Granted powers:

* lure noobs

* chloroform

Granted weapon skill:

* ballgag

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully

Was at the park with my kids and the ice cream truck comes by. Kids are losing their mind and running over there. Parents have the "fml" look on their face. I ask my daughter "hey, what does that music mean?" She's like "I don't know" and keeps on playing.

That's right.

There's no better way to prevent a conditioned response than absolute ignorance

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

There's no better way to prevent a conditioned response than absolute ignorance

Turning this into the parenting thread , I see :)

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

Turning this into the parenting thread , I see :)

Bronies need not apply.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

@oberon it's gotta be an absolute bugger to wear that mr. softee costume in summer heat dishing out ice cream to grabby and sticky fingered kids who will mob you at any moment's notice if you ran out of that dopey eyed Michelangelo popsicle.

I wish that on my worst enemies.

I too would like to see ice cream services after a long day of battles and burning people alive with oil buckets at the gates and slinging confessor spells.

Edited by Lastgirl~

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴
Read more at brainyquote.com/search_results.html#KTJ4dHyeiltlKOTM.99

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

Yes, @Valor. I was interrupted 10 min. into your podcast show - when an ice cream truck came bleeping into my neighbourhood - I blame

the warm season here far north in May.  ^_^

MQfHl7c.png

Only if they have Mint chocolate chip, and perhaps slush puppies...

Dammit, now I want a slush puppy.

I want some damn blue bell.

No more talking about ice cream until it's back on the shelves. Buncha jerks... talking about ice cream when there is an ice cream catastrophe going on in the south. The nerve.

can you amazing the mindgames would be if they included ice cream trucks?

like, youre in a siege, but the ice cream truck runs by, and every single guard opens the gates because they want a piece of delicious choco pop

then they return to find the gates closed, then it was the enemy driving the ice cream truck all along

or if they let the ice cream truck isnide, and it was a trojan horse

poorly made socks would terryfying every single time id see an ice cream truck and wonder if im going to get some ice cream or a real beating