Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Eonwe

The Friend Alliance

This is not a formal ingame alliance. This is a list of guilds who are allied by friendship. You might kill each other and whatever, but you remember its just a game. Even if your forum/game persona is mean to one another you pledge not to take it personal

okay

Member List:

Goon Squad

Torched Observors

Chalcitis

Edited by Eonwe

gtlLXYT.png

I constantly rage behind my monitor, taking everything personal. This is my 3rd keyboard this week.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

I constantly rage behind my monitor, taking everything personal. This is my 3rd keyboard this week.

We cannot do this brethren, we are Torched Observers! We are called to be white knight meat shields of holiness.

You're hilarious dude, you deserve awards for your degree of wit and intelligence, you truly do.

Good job guys, way to make friendship work!

- Adall, Patron saint of Forumfall

Gotta hand it to Eonwe the High Council.

Forum_Signature.png

Chalcitis - A Treasure Hunting Guild, visit Forum Post

We cannot do this brethren, we are Torched Observers! We are called to be white knight meat shields of holiness.

Not me.  Get the Holy Water.  Ima burn things.  

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

I assume goon squad will continue the tradition from archeage of being used as decoys by their allies and getting nothing in return, with the rank-and-file members suffering huge repair bills.

Not me.  Get the Holy Water.  Ima burn things.  

That Holy Water though.... Using it like

Using_FLUDD.jpg

You're hilarious dude, you deserve awards for your degree of wit and intelligence, you truly do.

Can the list include players and not guilds?  If so I'd like my name up there.  I'm a good friend!  Promise!!

As for our guild...I'm not the one who makes that decision.

[@--(o.O)@]

I assume goon squad will continue the tradition from archeage of being used as decoys by their allies and getting nothing in return, with the rank-and-file members suffering huge repair bills.

Definitely

gtlLXYT.png

you make this sound like a bad thing

everybody has fun in their own way ^^

(づ ˘ ³˘)づ

Hug it Out