Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jaz9611

looking for someone to gift me a kickstarter pledge pack.

Title says pretty much everything. I'll pay you you for the pack then you gift it to me or something, idk. i didn't know about crowfall until recently and i wish i would've known during the kickstarter to pledge.

I'm not going to tell you the best way to spend your money or anything but the packages currently available on the website aren't bad and you don't have to do any aftermarket shady deals at marked up prices with anyone you don't know on the internet.

http://crowfall.com/#/pledge

you can still buy original packages? Or you can't get KS rewards if you didn't? I'm not caught up.

There are some bonuses you won't get but you can still back the game for some in game bonuses.

you can still buy original packages? Or you can't get KS rewards if you didn't? I'm not caught up.

He wants a KS backer to get a second KS package and sell it to him because he didn't get in the KS and he'd rather have a KS package than a 2015 package.

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully

ACE could put a simple feature that would work with the current 2x KS bundles system. Someone like me who doesn't plan to purchase a second KS package could give authorization to another CF account for the purchase of a KS bundle.

I guess it would be simpler and safer to proceed that way, rather than asking a stranger to send money to my Paypal, purchase it for him and send a message with the code.

However, ACE might not necessarily be interested in having people gain access to KS bundles if they're not Backers' acquaintance.

PM me about it. I'll do it for a 20% markup, firm.

My noodle fund is getting real tight lately.

Edited by PopeUrban

PopeSigGIF.gif

Rub rock on face and say "Yes food is eaten now time for fight"

I expect this thread will get snipped soon but I'm going to put it in plain words why I think this was a bad idea for you. Imagine you're a store owner and to commemorate all of the people that came to your store during the grand opening you give them a one of a time golden pen. Then a few months later a guy shows up and see the pen then starts asking for someone to sell him one of the pens even though your store is providing some awesome pens already that he just doesn't want to buy.

Essentially you just came into their shop and said you don't want to buy I'm just going to bother your customers to try and get stuff from them. It's not really appropriate soliciting.

Edited by Gideon

I expect this thread will get snipped soon but I'm going to put it in plain words why I think this was a bad idea for you. Imagine you're a store owner and to commemorate all of the people that came to your store during the grand opening you give them a one of a time golden pen. Then a few months later a guy shows up and see the pen then starts asking for someone to sell him one of the pens even though your store is providing some awesome pens already that he just doesn't want to buy.

Essentially you just came into their shop and said you don't want to buy I'm just going to bother your customers to try and get stuff from them. It's not really appropriate soliciting.

I don't see this as the case at all. It is no different than scalpers selling promo items months-years later. He might want some of the deals like the free mounts, much greater VIP, etc. plus overall, can you blame the guy for trying to get something cheaper and better? Sure I think it's shady but it is by no means illegal. I don't think this is what Artcraft had in mind when they added the feature but I think it's a good offer for those who are late. No different than the people who got lucky and got early bird gold and Amber days before the kickstarter closed since they backed out. They payed for the game fairly, just got a deal, nothing wrong in that.

I don't see this as the case at all. It is no different than scalpers selling promo items months-years later. He might want some of the deals like the free mounts, much greater VIP, etc. plus overall, can you blame the guy for trying to get something cheaper and better? Sure I think it's shady but it is by no means illegal. I don't think this is what Artcraft had in mind when they added the feature but I think it's a good offer for those who are late. No different than the people who got lucky and got early bird gold and Amber days before the kickstarter closed since they backed out. They payed for the game fairly, just got a deal, nothing wrong in that.

It's wrong because he is going into the source where the developers can see him doing it. I mean at least go into the back alley to do your back alley deal. I think it's disrespectful.

Uh... So um... Gideon... Care to meet me over there, in that dark alley? I've got a special request I'd like to keep from prying eyes. Don't worry, it's good. No problem.

How has nobody put it together that this is a scam? It's like the Nigerian Prince giving you 5 million dollars, all you have to do is pay some fee's, and you're rich!

Every player in the game gives me a quest:
Quest: Kill me.

Reward: All my stuff.

How has nobody put it together that this is a scam? It's like the Nigerian Prince giving you 5 million dollars, all you have to do is pay some fee's, and you're rich!

Peeid a little when I read this

Hey just Shout Bremmen and he will, Rise and Destroy the people you wish decimated :o

At this time ACE does not have a policy against buying or selling Kickstarter pledge packages amongst players. The Forum Code of Conduct only forbids advertising the sale of them on our boards.

However, as with all dealings with non-official ACE personnel, it's buyer beware - when in doubt, don't.

Edited by arawulf