Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jaz9611

looking for someone to gift me a kickstarter pledge pack.

At this time ACE does not have a policy against buying or selling Kickstarter pledge packages amongst players. The Forum Code of Conduct only forbids advertising the sale of them on our boards.

However, as with all dealings with non-official ACE personnel, it's buyer beware - when in doubt, don't.

Since this is the case would someone be willing to sell me the low kickstarter package?  I expect I could upgrade from there.  Like others, I prefer the perks with KS.

Thanks!

At this time ACE does not have a policy against buying or selling Kickstarter pledge packages amongst players. The Forum Code of Conduct only forbids advertising the sale of them on our boards.

However, as with all dealings with non-official ACE personnel, it's buyer beware - when in doubt, don't.

With this in mind, I am looking for a KS Amber/Sapphire or Ruby, message me.

Edited by mullian

$38.00 if you have kickstarter friend gets you this.

Great deal imo.

KICKSTARTER CONTRIBUTOR
  • Unique Forum Badge - "Supporter"
  • Special thanks in the credits
  • Digital copy of Crowfall (retail $50)
  • Access to Beta 2
  • Thanks in credits as an early backer
  • [sG] Kickstarter exclusive: All-Father Statue Relic : Blessing of Knowledge +1% training of combat skills
  • [sG] 1 month of VIP
  • [sG] Guinea Pig Pack Animal
  • [sG] 1 Tax-Free Parcel
  • [sG] Forgemaster Statue Relic : Gaes of Craftsmanship +1% training of crafting skills

Since it is not against the rules I am interested in buying a pledge from anyone willing to sell. Having somehow not heard of this game until the other day I missed out on the Kickstarter, and it looks like that was the only way to get one of the Physical Collectors Editions. The Amber pledge is the cheapest one that has it, though since I can upgrade it myself I would probably prefer one of the cheaper ones.

The contributor tier appears to be the safest option, and provided it is within the rules I would be willing to pay a markup.

Collector's Edition will be available as a separate purchase in the store if you really want one.

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully

Collector's Edition will be available as a separate purchase in the store if you really want one.

That's reassuring to hear, though I had searched around earlier and couldn't find anything (if you could link a source I would appreciate it). I think I'll still try and get one of the pledges though; buying alpha access and everything else at once keeps things simple.

So if you gift someone a KS pledge they get the same package as the gifter?  So someone like me who missed the KS by a few days will have worse benefits than someone who buys a gifted pledge?  I'm not all that bothered by it but I have a hard time believing this is allowed.  

I've already bought two non KS gold bundles (got one for my brother before gifting was a thing).  Looks like I'm not doing it right.  

Edited by Abel

For clarity's sake --- 

ACE is not opposed to people working deals together to take advantage of the special offer where KS backers can purchase a second KS pledge package; however, we do want to stress that all such transactions are at your own risk, so "caveat emptor".  

Valerie "Pann" Massey, Director of Community

For clarity's sake --- 

ACE is not opposed to people working deals together to take advantage of the special offer where KS backers can purchase a second KS pledge package; however, we do want to stress that all such transactions are at your own risk, so "caveat emptor".  

So buying KS packages from the guy in a tench coat on the corner is a bad idea?

I think the problem with my posts is when I "quote" a post, for some reason they don't show up.  Perhaps a mod can take a look at it?  I was saying to Santovenia, if I can help you with addtiional gifts, I would be happy to do so.  Would like to pay your kindness forward.