Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Skill list

thenamesej

Skill list for knights...      (Completely made up)_

1. Stick them with the pointy end. Damage Small amount, builds resource, chains to second STWTPE

2. Snickersnak Damage medium amount, movement component pushes you forward, pushes foe backwards depending on strength and weight. Small cooldown

3. Shield Bash. Damage amount medium AE swipe cone Chance to stun High aggro to NPC's 10% Damage reduction to PC's (Simulates a taunt) Medium cooldown

4. Parry. Uses resource Timing counter move, if failed leaves a debuff on yourself of "Exposed" (Takes a bit more damage for a few seconds) If successful debuffs attacking enemy

5. Riposte. enabled by successful parry, does extra damage to exposed people. uses resource, low cooldown. 

6. Shield block Blocks attack with shield Skill check vrs amount of damage blocked. Can pushback Knight

7 Fancy sword flourish move Marks opponent, small damage + bleed debuff. (Think Zorro) uses resource

I wouldn't take the early combat videos as set-in-stone gospel for anything. We know they HAD a spin at one point. It's not at all safe to assume they'll still have it tomorrow.

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully

I wouldn't take the early combat videos as set-in-stone gospel for anything. We know they HAD a spin at one point. It's not at all safe to assume they'll still have it tomorrow.

True.

better be a damn shield bash or something!

I think that we can be confident they'll have something.

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully