Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

DC's Legends of Tomorrow

headlight

Needs More Grodd.

I could of sworn this was your alt, headlight.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

Bring out the nerd in me. Great shows, and excited for the new on. AND for Supergirl (hated Man of Steel), and the Titans live action one in the works. Plus, Agents of SHIELD and Daredevil+.

I gave Gotham a shot, 10 episodes, it was awful. Bad writing, wooden acting, and easter eggs were more important to them than plot and telling a good story. The adventures of Young Bruce? Ugh. I did like Penguin in it, though, for what that was worth.

GOTHAM WAS AWFUL????? Jesus tap-dancing Christ I officially hate you now. Agents of Shield bored me to tears. I stopped watching like season 3. I will agree with you on the Penguin though. The portrayal of Penguin is genius. I actually love all the villains on there. I felt like the Riddler and the Penguin portrayed in the movies and old tv shows were horrid. zzzzzzzzz. Except the Joker, which was just great. Gotta catch up on Daredevil and enjoy the redhead for as long as I can.

Needs More Grodd.

well, that explains why your profile comes up when you search kickit

Needs More Grodd.

Not me bruh. With this healthy post count, I'm supposed to post more?

AoS was awful the first season, but the second one was like a whole different show. Major improvement. When Gotham shows up on Netflix maybe I'll give the rest of the season a shot but it's going to have to do a lot better than the first 10 episodes. The bar is set by the 90s animated series. I will say it's nice that they actually used Bullock and Montoya instead of the actors that looked like them but had different names in the Nolan movies.

When Gotham shows up on Netflix maybe I'll give the rest of the season a shot but it's going to have to do a lot better than the first 10 episodes.

I really liked the last half of the season, but to be honest my taste in media is very questionable. I found Paul Blart 2 hilarious for instance.

I really liked the last half of the season, but to be honest my taste in media is very questionable. I found Paul Blart 2 hilarious for instance.

Whereas I rarely watch comedy movies, and haven't seen Mlall Mlart 1 or 2, or anything with that guy in it. I can't stand most comedies, and yet I've rewatched stuff like Zoolander and Harold and Kumar more times than you'd believe. Also, this may be heresy, but I don't even like Spaceballs any more. In fact, the only Mel Brooks movies I'll even watch any more are Young Frankenstein and Robin Hood.

Whereas I rarely watch comedy movies, and haven't seen Mlall Mlart 1 or 2, or anything with that guy in it. I can't stand most comedies, and yet I've rewatched stuff like Zoolander and Harold and Kumar more times than you'd believe. Also, this may be heresy, but I don't even like Spaceballs any more. In fact, the only Mel Brooks movies I'll even watch any more are Young Frankenstein and Robin Hood.

Is this bait I can't tell

Is this bait I can't tell

It's truth. I don't know what happened, but I have no desire to see Spaceballs, or even Monty Python's Holy Grail any more. I can quote them quickly and easily but I can't enjoy sitting and watching them any more. I gave away my deluxe DVD copy of the latter, with such amazing bonus bits as Lego Camelot, "How To Use Coconuts", and the Japanese dubs of a fews classic scenes. The last time I watched Spaceballs, it was on my VHS copy, which I also gave away (along with all the other VHS's). I just no longer... feel the Schwarz.