Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hi.

Bit Coin

Haters gonna hate.

Bitcoin is the future.  Even if I can't pay for Crowfall with bitcoin, I can buy a faster PC from Dell or Microsoft, or build my own from Newegg.  Plenty of big corporations are taking bitcoin seriously, it has massive advantages when it comes to making secure transactions over the internet.

I find that most of the haters come in three categories:

Bank shills, who want the current dominance of Visa & MasterCard to continue, so they can keep profiting off of transaction fees.

Uneducated, who are afraid of anything new.

And the incompetent, who tried to get into bitcoin but fell victim to a scam and lost money.

Haters gonna hate.

Bitcoin is the future.  Even if I can't pay for Crowfall with bitcoin, I can buy a faster PC from Dell or Microsoft, or build my own from Newegg.  Plenty of big corporations are taking bitcoin seriously, it has massive advantages when it comes to making secure transactions over the internet.

I find that most of the haters come in three categories:

Bank shills, who want the current dominance of Visa & MasterCard to continue, so they can keep profiting off of transaction fees.

Uneducated, who are afraid of anything new.

And the incompetent, who tried to get into bitcoin but fell victim to a scam and lost money.

trap sprung

(づ ˘ ³˘)づ

Hug it Out

Bitcoin is the Crowfall of money. It's hardcore, you spend it and it's gone, no charge backs, no refunds, no care-bear deposit insurance. It's value might go down due to speculators selling off, or it might go up- risk & reward. The weak and foolish can get scammed and lose bitcoin, while the strong and smart can collect it and profit.

One difference: bitcoin doesn't have any safe zone "eternal kingdoms".

Sticking with Mastercard & the Federal Reserve is the exact same as sticking to WoW and being afraid to try Crowfall.

Bitcoin is the Crowfall of money. It's hardcore, you spend it and it's gone, no charge backs, no refunds, no care-bear deposit insurance. It's value might go down due to speculators selling off, or it might go up- risk & reward. The weak and foolish can get scammed and lose bitcoin, while the strong and smart can collect it and profit.

One difference: bitcoin doesn't have any safe zone "eternal kingdoms".

Sticking with Mastercard & the Federal Reserve is the exact same as sticking to WoW and being afraid to try Crowfall.

u say u hate mastercard shill

but then y r u shill 4 bitcoin????

Edited by Lastgirl~

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴
Read more at brainyquote.com/search_results.html#KTJ4dHyeiltlKOTM.99

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

edit: I didn't say I hate the mastercard shills.  Hey, everyone needs to make money, whatever they want to do is cool by me. But I'll call them out when I see them just the same.

You need to look up what a shill is.

"Bitcoin" can't pay me to promote it, because "bitcoin" isn't a company, corporation, or person.

It's like calling a health nut a shill for water because they tell you to drink 8 glasses a day.

Edited by karnos

o ok

do u accept dogecoins, says i need bitcoin 2 see the rest of your post 4 some reason. not on a premium account.

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴
Read more at brainyquote.com/search_results.html#KTJ4dHyeiltlKOTM.99

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg