Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hi.

Bit Coin

[This post requires BITCOIN PREMIUM to view. Click here for more information.]

[This post requires v5lp35.jpgor higher to view. Please contact support@crowfall. ]

Edited by Lastgirl~

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴
Read more at brainyquote.com/search_results.html#KTJ4dHyeiltlKOTM.99

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

Crowfall should only accept the real next gen currency: KITTEN MONEY !!!

kitten-money.jpg

i approve this message

(づ ˘ ³˘)づ

Hug it Out

Kitten money seems like a good idea at first, but the fees involved (housing, cleaning and feeding) as well as the messes they will make on your tax returns and the reality that after 16 years your kitten money will effectively cease to exist mean that its not a workable solution. Also if you try to flatten them out to fit in your wallet the ASPA and PETA will send you to jail.

"Always put a meaningful quote in your signature" - Idiot's Guide to Bulletin Boards

s9ty42E.png

Threads like this hitting 2+ pages is a sign that ACE needs to speed up their updates.  

Dont worry,

we still have about 20months left to spam the forum with usless posts.

Atleast people are keeping the kittenpictures to a minimum.

And the incompetent, who tried to get into bitcoin but fell victim to a scam and lost money.

How can it be secure if its easy to scam the incompetent?

How is it better then banks who scam the incompetent.

Cycle ad nauseam

Dont worry,

Here you go... bitcoin... supported by cats of the Internet... so must be legit:

Bitcoin-Coin-1024.jpg

> Suddenly, a Nyt appears in the discussion...

Dont worry,

i like your optimism

here's a pic of the kitten fighting stretch goal

Kitten-pic-cute-kittens-16292210-1024-76

(づ ˘ ³˘)づ

Hug it Out

Bitcoin is the Crowfall of money. It's hardcore, you spend it and it's gone, no charge backs, no refunds, no care-bear deposit insurance. It's value might go down due to speculators selling off, or it might go up- risk & reward. The weak and foolish can get scammed and lose bitcoin, while the strong and smart can collect it and profit.

One difference: bitcoin doesn't have any safe zone "eternal kingdoms".

Sticking with Mastercard & the Federal Reserve is the exact same as sticking to WoW and being afraid to try Crowfall.

Except, you know, one set are games

Entropy is not what it used to be.  I am a servant of The Nothing.. The Hunger!

https://38.media.tumblr.com/c8b3da04c46297fe112a98ab12ad8e09/tumblr_n5l2imj4NF1qzm5g7o1_500.gif

How can it be secure if its easy to scam the incompetent?

How is it better then banks who scam the incompetent.

Bitcoin is secure. Security doesn't stop you from willingly giving your bitcoin to another person. When you get mugged in the streets and hand over you wallet to a robber, that isn't a flaw in the security of american currency being abused. In the same way, when you send your bitcoins to Scammer McScammerson and then get confused when he keeps them, that isn't a flaw in the security of bitcoin.

It's different from the banks scamming simply because the bank scamming is sanctioned by the system. They only have the ability to scam because banks get all the best interest rates, get access to freshly created money in the forum of interest-free loans, and even if they get caught breaking the rules they just get a slap on the wrist. HSBC launders hundreds of billions of dollars, gets caught. What is the penalty? No criminal charges, just a fine for 1.9 billion.

Too big to fail ring a bell? Bitcoin can't steal taxpayer money in the form of a bailout. Bitcoin can't be inflated by a government arbitrarily creating more money. 

Edited by karnos

So if Bitcoin is The Money Of The Future, and Dippin' Dots is The Ice Cream Of The Future, what happens if I pay for Dippin' Dots with Bitcoin?

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully

So if Bitcoin is The Money Of The Future, and Dippin' Dots is The Ice Cream Of The Future, what happens if I pay for Dippin' Dots with Bitcoin?

the apocalypse

(づ ˘ ³˘)づ

Hug it Out

Catplosion

We get hover cars and shoes that tie themselves.

I know a guy who has uh, ~300 bit coins iirc. He had them back when they were 1000 each too. He didn't sell them cause he didn't want to pay taxes.

I had like.. 5? bit coins once but I lost the wallet

RIP my bipped coins

Edited by Hi!