Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Abel

Working out

I do kung fu. Which is just HIIT + body weights. Jammed my pinky finger in sparring day a month ago and I'm still tearing through the scar tissue ; 3 ;

I like it because you don't need a lot of equipments, and you can train by yourself other than sparring day. People get hung up on styles for some reason so I'm not going to get into the typical de"bait" on that one.

You don't go to /fit/ do you? Pleasesayno

Edited by Lastgirl~

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴
Read more at brainyquote.com/search_results.html#KTJ4dHyeiltlKOTM.99

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

That's pretty cool.  I do HIIT myself from time to time(Tabata).   I'm not sure what /fit/ is but you said pleasesono so I'll just go ahead and go with no.  

Cardio kills gains brah, say good bye to them.

U bulkin or u on a cut? Tabata'ing for a cut?

Do you reccomend Starting Strength + GOMAD??? I want to be aesthetic as fuark, maybe I should just do keto instead

Consider yourself lucky.  I'm thinking about throwing a bit of free weights to gain a little mass.

Edited by Lastgirl~

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

Lastgirl are you really a girl

? ...... :)

check your privelege sexist pig, i could probably bench your littte twig body

pic related its me

IPtMekF.gif

Mark Rippetoe Starting Strength?

Too many injokes to describe why it's hilarious so I'll just leave you this.

markrippetoe.jpg

SQUATS AND OATS

LOWER

HIP DRIVE

Edited by Lastgirl~

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

check your privelege sexist pig, i could probably bench your littte twig body

pic related its me

IPtMekF.gif

I am pretty overweight and probably weight more than that thing you were lifting......:)

I don't really bulk or cut anymore, at least nothing drastic.  I'm a classic ectomorph - I'm 6'2 and was 140lbs when I started lifting (now I'm around 210) so cutting for me is really easy.  Putting on weight as the tough part but I've gotten really good at managing my diet and I'm pretty happy with where I am now.  Every summer I cut up a little bit with some running and tabata front squats but that's about it.    

As for your question before LG, SL is good but SS is the bible for new weightlifters.  It was the first program I did and I got incredible results (gained over 30 lbs). 

Used to powerlift competitively... 

Used to... I currently cannot walk due to leg day.  :(  :(  :(

Injuries?

Used to powerlift competitively... 

Used to... I currently cannot walk due to leg day.  :(  :(  :(

Did you skip leg day or did leg day take you to snap city brah

Respect though.

As for your question before LG, SL is good but SS is the bible for new weightlifters.  It was the first program I did and I got incredible results (gained over 30 lbs). 

No doubt, it's a great starting point. People need to be patient though, but that's hardly possible. You get functional strength out of it first, and everyone wants to look like Zyzz, Frank Yang, or Jeff Seid who are all about the aesthetics.

I read up on quite a  bit of it before deciding on kung fu, and I've done it for 3 years. It's not the kind of thing you look to gain mass out of, so ideally if I were to gain mass, I would more likely focus on consuming on average of 3k calories then burning the fat off through some free weight exercises like goblin squats and leg raises.

Can't really blow out your torso and 'ceps since power generation comes from your leg and torque when you deliever punches, not from your arm as people think. The increased mass will make you slow and sluggish.

I know this because I watched Vegeta go super saiyan 2 and he didn't beat Cell b/c he was 2 bulky!1!!1

Edited by Lastgirl~

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

Had an old roommate who watched DBZ all the time, but I still feel like I should die irl for even getting this reference.

probably. image and caring what people think is very important, you should be more careful next time...

after all this is a work out thread ya jabroni

btw Abel keep up the good work. Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg