Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Abel

Working out

The machine gun noise "SUPER SET!" gets me every time. The guy is a god damn master of metaphors+similes.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

For those of you that don't know brosciencelife, enjoy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2MoEM1Vrbk

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

People that go to the gym and are strictly business are cool.  People that really try to make some big experience out of going to the gym and want to sit there judging others are kind of sad to me because they seem really insecure. 

People that go to the gym and are strictly business are cool.  People that really try to make some big experience out of going to the gym and want to sit there judging others are kind of sad to me because they seem really insecure. 

I typically judge form on leg curls.

Should check out Frank Yang since we're on "disturbing". This guy's a megalomaniac and it's funny.

https://youtu.be/hQFzHrridw8

https://youtu.be/8XC4Pzjh4Tg

https://youtu.be/U9N5Q-a3fMI

Edited by Lastgirl~

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴
Read more at brainyquote.com/search_results.html#KTJ4dHyeiltlKOTM.99

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

As long as you tweet about it and later on make a facebook post about your experiences then you are doing it right. 

absolutely. if your status update doesn't reflect what you're doing at all hours of the day, then what's the point of even doing it?

Hey guys, going to the gym. #reallynotreally #planetside2 #foreveralone #deucesevenoffsuit #budlight #infinitesadness

2. Used to do a lot of running in military, which is why i don't do any anymore.

MONDAY, RUNDAY.

Raining outside? BETTER STRAP THAT RUCK.

1. Love BroScienceLife

2. Used to do a lot of running in military, which is why i don't do any anymore.

3. Gym rat, and there's  place here in Austin for $10 a month.  Can't beat the price, even though they got rid of all of their free weight benches.

HEY!  Thats where I go... I was disgruntled on Monday when I got there to bench!

1. Love BroScienceLife

3. Gym rat, and there's  place here in Austin for $10 a month.  Can't beat the price, even though they got rid of all of their free weight benches.

That is an amazing price. I pay $15 biweekly for Gold's because they will watch my 2 year old for 1.5 hours.