Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Farblue

You Can't Take It With You

As a new member I have been going thru the stuff about the game. One of the things I have discovered is that the various 'campaign bands' have different rules about Archetypes and Items you can carry into a particular campaign. I was a little puzzled about this but we will see how that works. It does seem like the game does not want to copy 'equipment' leveling like Star Wars:TOR. Good enough. I was also interested in finding out in character creation about passive training and its central importance. Having played EVE I do understand this. Now the final thing I found and (I think) is the most important, we will have different rules that will control what we can bring in the way of 'stuff'. Good enough but I am sure that our Promotions and Diciplines will follow us from campaign to campaign, regardless of the equipment rules. That is a relief.

OBTW - I read somewhere that we could start out naked in a campaign. I have to wonder if current nudity rules apply. Full rear nudity, upper nudity frontal for men and women. Or will Crowfall take the plunge and give us full frontal and rear nudity. Probably not - might be a problem for 10 year olds buying and playing. Just a sidetrack note as I try to get a grip on the game and gameplay.

Good enough but I am sure that our Promotions and Diciplines will follow us from campaign to campaign, regardless of the equipment rules. That is a relief.

Yeah promotions and disciplines stay with your hero from campaign to campaign, but campaign rules may determine what archetypes are allowed into campaigns and how strong they are. Magic was the big example here, but it could extend to other disciplines and archetypes as well and have effects on special abilities certain archetypes have.

I am very saddened by the news of clothing being forced, but I suppose my dreams of a virtual nudist colony in Crowfall couldn't last forever.

It probably wouldn't last more than a few hours tbh... I'd assume there'd be too many predators.

We just want to be free!

Say NO to Free To Play!

Wait, what's that?  You meant free as in...  Oh dear god...  >_<

So NO to that too, some things should not see the light of day.  Also, see a doctor, that is not normal.  ;)

Press to test...

*click*

Release to detonate...

Say NO to Free To Play!

Wait, what's that?  You meant free as in...  Oh dear god...  >_<

So NO to that too, some things should not see the light of day.  Also, see a doctor, that is not normal.   ;)

Last time I went to the doctor the first thing she made me do was get naked. I think it's actually pretty normal.

PopeSigGIF.gif

Rub rock on face and say "Yes food is eaten now time for fight"

I am very saddened by the news of clothing being forced, but I suppose my dreams of a virtual nudist colony in Crowfall couldn't last forever.

lol I think your nudist colony will hit the ACE puritan wall in Crowfall.

KKUX8yz.png?1

I bet it's the more naked we'll ever get in CF.  :D

Edited by courant101

I'm sure "skin" skins would sell very well in the cash shop. Maybe they could be wearable only in EK's that pervs players allow it and a pop-up could warn us when we're about to enter a "skin" skin enabled realm, before we have to see the other kind of pop-up?

And OP, this FAQ explains toon progression.

Edited by chancellor

I think the K-Mart of MMO's already exists!  And it ain't us!   :)

LOL! It was interesting to see that the major comments on my post involved the sidenote about nudity. Guess cultural taboos are still a sore (hot?) point in our lives. Anyway I believe the comment about naked in game referring to equipment was the probable correct one. Darn.